• 19th | Hi •

I dedicate this chapter to:

-@xxxjperxxx

-@DianaRoseSapdin

-@PhitzLozada

-@lspgurl24

-@Ehdneth

'-----_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-__--_-__-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

Maine's POV

It's already midnight when i went upstairs. I already miss Richard. I miss hugging him....i miss being with him. I miss everything.

I went to my room to change my clothes before going to bed.

I couldn't sleep that's why i open my laptop. I shed a tear after i saw my wallpaper.....I miss him so much.

I checked my instagram,facebook, twitter and everything. I can already feel dozy.

Suddenly, my phone beeped. There was a notification that surprised me.

I remembered that today is our monthsary. Will Richard remember?

Maybe?...or not. I understand if he wouldn't remember because he had a lot of work to do.

Then everything went black...

~Next Day~

I woke up when my sister, Coleen, jumped into my bed. She tickled me until i can't breathe already.

"Coleeeeeennnnn!!! Tama na please!"

"Ikaw! Napakaantukin mo!! Jusko!"

"Tama na.....!!!~"

"Bumangon ka na dyan!"

"Oo na...babangon na. Umalis ka kaya dyan?! Ang GAAN-GAAN mo!!!." i said in a sarcastic tone.

"Grabe ka sakin! Porket payatot ka!"

"Hoy! Anong payatot?! This sexy body? Tatawagin mong payatot? Ohmayghad!"

"Bangon ka na Lil Sis...may bouquet sa baba. Para daw sa'yo. Babush Payatot!"

"Taba!"

That is how i love my sister...wahhaahah i always tease her that she's fat...(and i'm just stating the truth.)

Bumangon na ako at nag-ayos bago ako bumaba.

Nakita ko sina Nanay sa baba kumakain.

"Good Morning Nanay! Good Morning Tatay!"

"Kumain ka na Menggay...magpakabusog ka. May pupuntahan kami ng Tatay niyo at 4 na araw kami doon."

"Nay! Pasalubong ha? Hiiihihihihh"

"Ikaw talaga."

Nanay and Tatay already left. And like what the hell? I'm left here at home alone. Nanay and Tatay went on a trip for 4 days....my sister, Coleen, went out with his boyfriend, my two brothers went on a roadtrip, Ate Nicolette went out with Matti and his husband....and I,....i am left here.

I was walking towards the sala and i saw a bouquet on the table.

I lifted and smell it...a card fell and i picked it up.

' Good Morning! ❤ ' -Unknown

His things...wahahahah

I texted Richard to say thank you for the flowers. And after that i watched movies.

-------------------------------
Night....

Its already night...and im still waiting for Richard to call.

Im hoping....'Richard...please call...'

I don't know if he has many things to do but can he just make some time calling me?

'If you love someone, he/she will always have time. If he/she can't give you time...then that means he/she doesn't love you.' ctto Unmarried Wife

I waited for more hours...i was about to sleep when he called me.

Finally...

"Hello?" i said happily.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Happy Monthsary Love!"

"Hello?" i said in a worried tone.

"Love...are you okay?"

"Dei...do you love me?" -Richard

I was shocked with his questioned and the fact that he didn't even called me with our endearment, 'Love'.

"Mahal na mahal na mahal kita. Alam mo yun. Ikaw lng."

"Sigurado ka?" - he said still in a serious tone.

"Love...did you drinked beer?

"What do you even care?!" -Richard

"What do i care?! Love? For godness sake you're not yourself when you are drunk."

"Psh." -Richard

"And why did you drink?" I asked

"I drinked because you're cheating on me!"

"What?!"

"Don't act like nothing happened Maine."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Oh come on! Just tell me that you have another man!"

"What?!"

"The hell! You even texted me thanking for the flowers...but the fact is i didn't even give you flowers. I was about to surprise you using the builboards there with our pictures in it but i declined it. Why didn't you told me?! Why didn't you told me that you have another man?!"

"What the fvck RJ! I thought th----"

"Answer my question...who is this lucky guy?"

"What the fvck?!"

"Thank you for making me a complete jerk!"

"Can you please listen to me?!
.
.
.
.
What the fvck RJ! I dont have another man and i thought those flowers are from you because you used to surprise and give me flowers like that!  And i was waiting for your call like a whole day already...and i didn't imagine it to be like this! You don't even know what you are saying RJ."

After that i ended the call.

I need to go and get some fresh air.

------------------------------------------------

Hi guyssss!!!! Its been a month and its me again! Whahahahahahaha sareeehhh na at hindi ako masyado nakakapagUpdate. 😁✌

Malapit na kasi closing kaya ang dami ng binibigay na project at activities. Hoping na sana maintindihan niyo kung bakit hindi ako nakakapag-update. 😊

I'll try my best to update.

At kung mapapansin niyo ay ang pagsasalaysay ay nakaEnglish at ang conversations ay Tagalog/English. At saka kung mapaoansin niyo ay sinabi ko sa mga unang chapter na sila ay artista...pero may plano  na akong ibahin. Hindi ko na sila gagawing artista dito.

Salamat at sana ay patuloy niyong suportahan ang ASMM. 😊😘

'Comment down below kung gusto mong magpaDedicate. Kung sino ang mauuna ay ideDedicate ko sa kanya ang next chapter.'

😍 DTBY 😍

-DivinaUrsulAaaa

VOTE.Comment.Share

Comment on what you feel about this chapter. 😉😊😘