● 21st | Flash ●

Maine's POV

I can smell gasoline. I can hear some people and i can hear the sound of the ambulance.

I can't feel my body. What's happening? Where am i?

I can feel something sticky. I can smell something fishy and stinky.

What's happening??

And after that it all went black...-----

Richard's POV

"Richard!"

My plane just landed and im looking for a taxi when someone called me. It was Sam.

"What are you doing here Bro?"

"Fetching you Bro. Tito told me to fetch you here. Let's go!!!"

Sam got my luggage and put it in the trunk of the car.

We went straight to the hospital...while we we're on the road..

Many things flashed into my mind.

~~~~~~~~
"Tulungan na kita dyan Love."

"Nooooo!!! Diyan ka lng."-Maine

"Why won't you let me help?"

"Kasi nga gusto kita ipagluto ng masarap na pagkain."-Maine

"Just let me help you slicing or mixing."

"I said no Richard."-Maine

"Just give me this---

There. See? You had a wound in your hand again."

She was facing me and she suddenly turned her back towards me. And i heard her crying.

"Oy...bakit ka umiiyak?" I said as i hug her.

"..."

"Tahan na."

I turned her towards me and she hugged me at once.

"Bakit ka umiiyak?"

"Kasi ...kasi naman eh.."

"Tahan na...magluto na lng tayo okay?" i said while i hold her chin and lifted it a bit to look her in the eyes.

"I can't even cook you a nice food..in a perfect way of cooking it without any problem...😔"

"Alam mo...hindi mo kailangan perpektuhin kung ano man yang lulutuhin mo. Being you is the most beautiful thing. And for me." i held her face with my two hands.

"You are perfect." and i kissed her.

---
From: 09071000392

Hey Bro! Tara sa The Mansion. Wear something formal. My friend invited me at wala akong kasama. My girlfriend is not available kaya ikaw muna gagawin kong girlfriend ko. 😁

-SAMmyBabe.

P.S. nakitext lng ako.

Not again.

He always text me and i join him. They will drink and end up to be drunk and wasted. And i will drag him to the car and get him to his condo....haayss.

As always.

I went to my unit first and changed into a formal suit.

I parked my car in the parking lot and saw some people in formal attire too

I bet this party is well-prepared and fancy huh?.

I entered the hall of The Mansion and the door closed.

It was so dark and i was searching for my phone but i left it in my car. What the hell.

I carefully searched for something to hold on but suddenly a video played infront.

-
It was so unexpected..its all my pictures when i was young until i graduated in college.

After the video ended..a spotlight was lighted towards my direction and one also in the stage. And there i saw Maine.

"Hi Love.😊 Sorry i wasn't able to greet you this morning. I want to tell you many things but all those things? I already told you those many times. You know how much i love you..."

*gun hand gesture* she pointed it above the place where her heart is. And shoot it to me.

"Bang!

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday to you!" she sang while carrying a cake.

When she was already near me, i kissed her.

---

"Bro!" Sam slapped me.

"Anong problema mo?!"

"Ako wala akong problema..baka ikaw! Jusko kanina pa ako nagyatanong tapos di ka rin naman pala nakikinig sakin."

"Ano ba yung tinatanong mo?"

"Ang sabi ko bakit hindi ko na kayo nakikita na nag-uusap ni Meng?"

"..."

"May problema?"

"Wala Bro...naging busy lng" i lied to him.

We reached the hospital and went to the Emergency Room.

"Tita!" I called Tita Mary. They we're all outside the Emergency Room.

"Kamusta na si Maine?"

After i said that the doctor exactly went out of the ER.

"May i talk to the parents?"

"Yes Doc." Tito Teddy said.

"The patient is in a stable state already...she just had a few wounds oh her arms legs and face. She also had a dislocated knee but thankfully it wasn't severe for it to cause bleeding. She needs to stay in the hospital 1 week after she wakes up. She's still unconcious..we will transfer her to her room."

"Thank you Doc." Tito and Tita said.

"Dad alis muna ako. Tito,Tita alis po muna ako update niyo po ako kung ano na ang lagay ni Maine."

"Ah sige anak...balik ka ah?"

"Opo Dad."

I borrowed Sam's car and went to the nearest church.

"Lord...i know i'm not a perfect person. But please Lord...please let her recover fast. I know i had hurt her ...and i hope she will forgive me of what i did. I didm't even know what happened to me to say those hurtful things i have told her. Please forgive for all my sins and guide me to the right path...Amen."

After that i went to a bar.

--------------------------------------
Mapatawad kaya ni Maine si Alden?

Hi guys! Short Sabaw Update muna. 😁

Muntik ko na rin kasi nakalimutan mag-update.

Comment down below guys! I would love to read your comments..coz it gives me strength? 😂 The next chapter will be dedicated to someone. Sino may gusto?