Preference #1 First Meeting

(⚠ Warning, there may be gore, up ahead. You will see the *** if I get to the gore part. You have been warned. And language ⚠)

It wasn't the cliche dark and stormy night, but yes, it was very much dark, stormy, and night. You were indeed infuriated when it had started to rain, for you had not a single person to take you home. Not even a friend. And when it's dark, it's dangerous. Perhaps, you should have stayed indoors. You feel a breath down your neck and you turn around. A homeless person who was probably a pervert. "Get the fuck away from me!" You shout, pushing him away. Which only seemed to make him angry. You rolled your eyes and walked away. The man tackled you, a very good tackle if you could say so yourself. You kick at him, and he growled, pinning your arms and legs down. You could probably take this guy. But then, another guy comes. Another homeless guy. You roll your eyes. A whole group? You feel them try to get in your pants. You kick them in the face and you screamed, and one covered your mouth growling at you to shut up. You glared and rolled your eyes kicking him in the face. That made him let go. They started to rip at your clothes and they succeeded at doing that. You kicked and screamed for them to stop. You hear one of the men yell for help.

*** Warning Gore ***

You looked up in curiosity, a man, perhaps black hair, came to save you. Or maybe, in fact, kill you. You hear the sickening crack of bones and screams of terror and the man seemed to slit them all open, obviously not giving a single shit if you were there or not. He laughed an insane laughter as he brought the knife into another guys skull, ignoring the cries of protest. There was blood everywhere and the bodies looked terrible. It almost looked like a cat had scratched them up, badly. Blood was dripping down one of their faces and a stab wound in their foreheads and necks. And they had their throats slit.

*** Gore End ***

You looked at the man, you still couldn't see his face clearly, it was of course, dark. "Who are you?" The darkness didn't seem to be your friend today. "Jeff. Jeff The Killer." You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, and I'm Bond. James Bond." He pinned you harder to the wall. "You think this is a joke?" You shrug. "Could be." He laughed, his classic insane laughter. His knife pressing against your throat. He drew a bit of blood and he licked the knife. He had an insane tint to his eyes. You jumped at the coldness of the knife. You didn't really care about the pain. You look into his eyes, seeing past his act. "You're depressed." You murmur, tilting your head, frowning. He shook his head, throwing you to the ground. And he started to walk away. "Wait!" You shout, chassis after him. He was barely around the corner as you said that. You grabbed his arm. He glared at you. "Let. Go." You let go and he sighed. "Fine. What do you want?" He seemed almost angry because he spared you. "You lost your brother, you killed him. But he's not dead." He growled. "Yes he is." You hug him. He pushed you off. "He's fucking dead. Leave me alone." And he ran off, not taking a glance back at you. A shut-in. That's what he wanted to stay as. He didn't like people invading his life like that, but then again, he did save you. He groaned, no idea what to do. He'd have to figure it out. Sooner or later. You sighed and walked home. It was freezing out there. But, you felt, warm? You look and see your wearing his hoodie and he left a note in your pocket. A sick person. Awesome. You smile and read it.
'Dear (y/n),
I don't know why or how you knew I killed my brother, you're lucky I didn't kill you (y/n).
J.T.K'
You were lucky, that would have been a shame if you did die. He probably left a scar from the cut on your neck that he made with his knife. You sighed because you had (school/work) tomorrow. You unlocked the door, opened it, walked in, and closed it behind you, locking it. You flopped onto the couch and fell asleep.
The next morning, you woke up on your bed.
"The fuck?" You spoke to yourself, groggily. You sat up and walked to the couch. And you watched TV not really caring how you got on your bed. You didn't remember falling asleep on the bed though. You had fallen asleep on the couch. There was another note in your pocket. You rolled your eyes and opened the note. 'Gotcha.' You tilt your head in confusion. "No." He laughed. "Indeed." You look up at him. "Nice meeting you." He opened the window and left. You look out the window. It was the 6th floor, how the hell did he get up here? You were confused. Nor had you seen his face correctly. Maybe you'd see him again someday.

End Of Chapter.