Prefence #2 You become friends

"Jeff?" You ask, rubbing your eyes. He was sitting on the bean bag chair in your room. It was a red chair. He was playing on the (game console) in your room. You sat up and walked over to him. "Which game are you playing?" You asked the tiredness was blurring your vision, making you technically incapable to see it clearly. You rubbed your eyes and could see again. "Oh, you're playing Mario Kart. That's an easy map though." You said, shrugging as Jeff gave you a challenging glance. "You can't beat me at this game. I and BEN play this all the time. I think I have enough experience." You smirked. "You wanna go?" He nods, and you grab a controller.

And an hour in, you, Jeff and somehow, BEN, were playing Mario Kart. Jeff and BEN were in second and third while you were on first. Jeff was trying to get ahead of you and BEN used his hacks as you and Jeff were still competing against each other. And you had beaten Jeff and he seemed angry. You and BEN muttered some curse words and BEN left as you were left there. You look back to Jeff and back up as he walked towards you. You flinch as he put his hands on the wall behind you. "Look I'm-" he was up in your face as you spoke and you were cut off by Jeff laughing. "You actually thought I was going to hurt you?" He laughed harder. "You're funny." You shook your head in disbelief. "What?" Usually one of your friends would've hit you. He patted your shoulder, making you jump. And he smirked as he stood back. "You get scared easily." He said chuckling, shaking his head. "I won't hurt you, you're my friend." He sat back down on the bean bag chair and he looked at you. "Wanna play something else?" You nod. "Yeah, sure." And you sat down next to him and proceeded to play some games.

(Done.)