Imagine #3

⚠late/early Halloween update⚠

Imagine: You dressing up for Halloween as a horror movie slasher and you and he go killing together.

Warning: Slight cussing and violence.

You looked exactly like Freddy and smirked. "Awesome," Jeff said, playing with his knife, twirling it on his finger. He, of course, didn't care what you looked like. Since you were flat chested, (say you are if you aren't) you stretched, the sweater falling off your shoulders. You pout and you grabbed Jeff's hand. "Let's go." He followed, putting his knife in his pocket. You both had gotten a lot of compliments and a girl had walked up to you both. "Oh My God! You look just like Freddy, selfie please?" Not a single person was around so you stabbed her, dragging her away. You came back to Jeff and held his hand walking away. "Sorry about that Jeff..." You murmured, kicking a rock lightly and he smirked, wrapping an arm around your waist. "It's okay, beautiful."
"No, I shouldn't have done that-" You stopped in your tracks and Jeff laughed. You pouted. "Shut it Jeffy." He grabbed your shirt from the front. "Watch it beautiful. You're playing with fire." You chuckled. "Ironic that Freddy died because of fire..." You mumbled. He smiled and you both went tricker treating because nobody is too old for candy.
You sighed in boredom as you fall on the couch, a giant bag of candy in your arms. Jeff sighed and threw a bag onto the couch. He laid down, wrapping his arms around your waist. He sighed again and buried his face into your neck.

You took off your hat, setting it next to you. And you sighed. "Children are an annoyance sometimes," Jeff muttered, obviously tired. "You should go to sleep, you sound tired." You stood up. "Be right back Jeff, I have to change my clothes." He nodded and turned the TV on, watching a movie. You quickly slip on a white sweatshirt and black pajama pants, and you speedily walked downstairs and threw your brother's black sweatpants at Jeff and he caught them and he took off his pants, telling you to wash them for him. You rolled your eyes but complied anyway. You washed them in the washing machine, putting them in the dryer, humming "Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This" By Marilyn Manson. Jeff wrapped his arms around your waist, playing with his knife. Which was also very close to stabbing you. You could tell he wasn't​ trying to hurt you. "You know, I like that song. You fangirl." You shook your head. "Don't know what that is." And you really didn't. He turned you to face him. Not a smile on your face. You, with fearful eyes, looked him in the eyes. He stared back and sighed. He threw his knife in the wall and let you turn around, he took off his sweater and set it next to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist again and sighed again. "Hey Jeff?" You ask, turning towards him again. You pulled the front of his shirt to you and kissed him. He kissed back and you pulled back, breathless. You pant, and closed your eyes, resting your forehead on his chest. He smiled a bit wider and swung you around, making you laugh. "Let's go lay down Jeff." He nodded. You smiled, and he picked you up bridal style and you both fell down on the bed smiling. You laid down, sighing softly as Jeff wrapped his arms around your waist once again. You laid there, your back against his chest, your legs being tangled together. You smiled and closed your eyes, falling asleep. "Night Jeff." He sighed. "Night (y/n)." And you both fell asleep, a certain Creepypasta watching through the computer.

×××

Fin.

That was okay, kind of long I guess? I'm more stupid than a kindergarten child. Okay! So, I hope it was okay. Usually, nobody reads this.