Imagine #5

Hard To Please, Easy To Tease - Dom! Jeff X Dom! Reader

•Hey, guys ;) I'm alive and well. I've been posting, and if you'd like some updates on what I have been doing, make sure to follow! And if you'd like to request, go ahead! I'll do any request as long as it is not OC X Character. Sorry.
:( But, I will do your name x character. Yep. That's mostly it. Also, I'll be making a request chapter page thing if you'd like me to. I also have Tumblr if you have any questions etc.•  •Yes! About this story, sorry about that. You'll switch off. Understand? Or er - simple answer, you and him will switch off on who is the dominant one. Say, he'll be dominated by you for a while and you'll be dominated by him for a while. And I hope that makes sense.•

Warning: Smut probably some abuse and name calling because why the hell not.

"Ouch you fucking fucker." You hissed, shoving Jeff off of you. "Fuck you bitch." He growled, slapping you. "Piss off asshole." You glared at him. "No. Fuck off bitch." You rolled your eyes. He never called you anything nice. He saw you as a bitch. Or a whore. You lay back on the couch, watching his every movement. He clicked his tongue, flipping his hair out of his face, his smile more visible now. You looked him in his ugly face and spat. He growled inhumanly and slapped you as hard as his hand could. You flinched and he glared at you, and you rubbed your face where he had hit you. His pupils were dilated and he seemed to have an insane aura around him. Most likely showing that he was probably going to do something he normally wouldn't. He held his knife out to you. You stared at it and then looked back up at him. "Take it. You know I might do something. Do something to me. I want to see what you can do. And I'll see if I, an immortal killer can handle it. You - unsure, bit your lip nervously. "Are you-" he had cut you off. "If I weren't damn sure would I have handed it to you?" You shook your head. His change in mood was so sudden, you weren't sure you ever wanted to do it. Especially with Jeff. He is a killer - and an insane one for that matter. You - being very cautious, paced around him, and he watched your every movement, as you had. And he laughed. Like expected you to do something that we'd expect you to do. Like stabbing - perhaps. You stabbed him in the back and he hissed, blood beginning to trail down his back. You took off his hoodie, trailing the knife around his muscles. He tensed slightly and lifted his shirt up. And he took it off completely. You traced the lines of his pecks and dug the knife into a part of his skin and he sighed, as if he had liked that. You do it somewhere else and he seemed to shift a bit. You pulled off his jeans, and traced the line of his boxers. You expected him to do something, but he seemed to be even more calm than he was a moment ago. He didn't look like he was about to stab you to death. You pushed him roughly onto the couch. And sat on his hips. He set his hands on your hips and you threw his knife into the wall and began to trace his scars. He sighed in content and you smiled, rubbing against him as you began to kiss him. You bit his chapped lips and he growled, pinning you on the couch. And you smirked, rubbing against him. "Slut." He whispered against your skin. You ran your hands through his hair. "Only for you, baby." He laughed. "Your such a tease, bitch." He growled. You smirked. "Your easy to please." He scoffed. "Your lying." You raised your eyebrows. "Now are you really sure about that?" He laughed an insane laugh. "Yeah." You chuckled. "Now, now. Don't be so cocky. You're really a dick." He leaned in close to your face and you had thought he was going to kiss you, but he didn't. You groan impatiently. He clicked his tongue. "Calm down beautiful.  You'll get what you deserve, soon." You smirked. "But you're not the only dominant one." You shoved your hand into his boxers, rubbing him. He pulled your hair. "You'll call me daddy. Alright?" You sigh. "Fine. Daddy." You growled. "Alright baby girl." He smirked. He seemed to be angry and horny. You gasp as he bit down on your neck. He gripped your hair and he brought your head to his dick. "Suck it, slut." He ordered, his eyes glimmering with lust. They were a much darker color. You looked him in the eyes. And you pulled down his boxers, smirking. He watched your every move - waiting to see what you were going to do. You smiled, putting your hands on his chest. You got up and began to strip.

You turn around, your pussy in his face and your face near his dick. You worked your tongue from his shaft to his tip. He groaned, sticking his tongue into your slick folds. You sighed softly, gripping his hips. You hummed and he yanked on your hair gently. You hissed in slight pain and glare at him slightly. He looked you in the eyes and blew your clit. You felt like kicking him in the face for that but refrained from doing so. You chuckled breathlessly. "I'm gonna get you back for that one Jeff." You growled at the man who felt like teasing you. You were going to tease him worse than he had teased you. Even if you got a punishment for it. "Yeah right." He murmured. You sat up and turned so you were actually facing him. "Are you sure about that daddy?" You said smirking. He grabbed you by the hips. "Nope."

•you really thought there was going to be smut you're hilarious. ;) #sorrynotsorry-
bye.•