Imagine #1

Imagine: It's a cold day and Jeff lends you his jacket.

You shiver because it was freezing inside your house, and it was snowing outside. Probably a blizzard, put it at that. You being too lazy to get up and go get warmer clothes on. You and Jeff were also watching a horror movie. A classic, A Nightmare On Elm Street. You had the DVD and decided to watch it with him instead of buying it on YouTube and watching it alone. You look over to Jeff. You hear Jeff laugh at the part where Freddy killed a girl. You shiver because of the cold, and Jeff noticed. "What, are you cold or something?" He sneers. You roll your eyes but nod. He laughed and took his white hoodie off, and he handed it to you, smiling a bit wider. You slipped it on and looked at him. "Do I look okay?" He shrugged. "Almost as beautiful as me." You smile. "Thanks, I guess that helps." You hugged him and fell asleep. He chuckled. "Night then, beautiful." And you looked at him. "Night, Jeff." When he got up to leave later that evening, you grabbed onto his arm. "Please stay, Jeff." He sighed. "Okay, I'll stay. Just for you." He sat back down, rolling his eyes. He felt tired, but he could never close his eyes. You laid on his chest. "How do you dream?" You ask, curious. "Well, to sleep, I use a mask to sleep." You nod. You stood up, and he looked at you, curious. "I have something for you, wait here." You dash up the stairs, and went to go get your eye mask for Jeff, you weren't sure what the color was though. You open the door and see it on your dresser. You stealthily parkour to the place where it was at. When you tried to parkour the next time, you slipped over the carpet, falling flat on your ass. You groan in pain and hear a chuckle from downstairs. You walk downstairs, and there Jeff was, still on the couch. You hand him the mask and he looked at you. "Thanks." He put it on his forehead. "Night, (y/n)." He laid on the couch and you laid with him. "Night Jeff." You muttered, tired as hell. He held you in his arms and you snuggle up to him, you pull a black blanket over you and Jeff. And with that, you fell asleep. You fell asleep on top of him because he's comfortable to fall asleep on.

Fin.

(Hope that was okay! I tried at least. Thanks.)