Chapter 6

You were walking back to the headquarters trying not to sob.

"Are you alright Wielder?" Saix said, maybe getting concerned about you due to the fact that you didn't say a word.

"Yeah..." He stopped in front of you, blocking your way. "What do you want, Saix."

"(Y/N). I know that there is something wrong going on. Tell me." He asked in an demanding tone.

"No." He got closer to you, slowly closing the air between you two. He lifted his hand up and took your hood off. He looked in your eyes.

"If there was nothing wrong, why are your eyes watery?" With his finger he wiped the tear that was going down your cheek. You looked at him.

"It is none of your business." You walked passed him, walking forwards again. As you were walking faster and faster away from him, you heard the sound of the invocation of a weapon. You turned around to see Saix charging at you. Afraid, you started running away but you were quickly caught up. Not wanting to fight, you stood there, waiting for the impact closing your eyes. You opened your eyes, no impact coming to see the tip of Saix's weapon in your face. He stood there. You gulped seeing anger in his face. "I-I'm s-sorry, S-Saix!"

"Tell me now or I'll hurt you." You looked at him fear in your eyes.

"I-I just don't want to talk about it!" He pushed the weapon on your nose. "O-Okay! O-Okay!" He removed his weapon getting in front of you. "I'm just sad because I saw my Momma, I'm sad because she called for me. I'm sad because it had to be me. I'm sad because" You got cut of by a finger on your lips.

"Shhhhhh, it will be alright (Y/N)." He hold you in an embrace, caressing your hair. You looked at him intrigued. "And you know, if it wasn't you, it would be different." He kissed the tip of your nose and started walking forwards again.

"S-Saix?" You ask trying to understand what was happening.

"Yes (Y/N)?" You ran up to him.

"Why are you acting so different lately?" He stopped walking for a few seconds and started walking again.

"There is no reasons" He shrugged you question off and started walking again. Soon, you guys were back to the headquarters.

"So what are we doing now Saix?" You asked him, getting in front of him.

"I have to put you back in your cell." He pushed you towards the prisons as you tried your best to fight back.

"NO! I AM NOT GOING BACK IN THERE!" You hit his chest in pure frustration. As you were about to hit him again, he took you by the wrist and pushed you to the nearest wall, immobilized you looked at him. His face was inches from yours. His eyes dark, full of rage.

"Yes you are. Don't ever defy me again." You gulped as your heartbeat was getting faster, blushing a bit. He is so close to me. God, I kinda want to kiss him right now- What?! Did I just think that?! You started blushing even harder. He let go of you, his eyes still on you. "Let's go now. Xemnas is waiting for me." He pushed you in the prisons.

"P-Please don't let me in there alone!" You begged him as he pushed you genteelly in your cell. He closed the door, making the bars reappear.

"Don't worry wielder. I will come back to give you a proper meal." As he said that he started walking away.

"I'm sorry" He murmured. Am I crazy or he said he was sorry?

--------

Oh wow! A new chapter! Hope you liked it! Please give some feedback ;^; 

*Walks back in the shadow realm*