Chapter 10

You woke up, your body aching in pain.

"Don't move." You looked up to see Saix. You were in a room you never seen.

"Where am I?" He looked at you, his eyes softening.

"You are in my room. I had to take you here because I believe that in your cell you wouldn't have a bed to sleep in." You smiled a bit at the idea that he cared about you. "Don't smile. What was your idea?!"You gulped.

"I-I had to see what was happening. What was going on, I had to!" He slammed his fist on the wall.

"You are an idiot! I told you not to go and you disobeyed me!" He yelled looking at you with dark eyes. "You almost died!" His eyes switched to a hurt expression. He sat next to you and gently hold you in his arms. "I don't want this to never happen again." He snuggled his face in your (H/L) (H/C) hair. He held you close to his chest.

"I-I'm sorry Saix." He looked at you.

"I don't want to get close to ever lose you again." With that he kissed you passionately. You kissed him back. He broke the kiss. "I should go now, I have been here for a while." You blushed.

"And how much is a while?" You asked still blushing.

"A day." You gasped. He nodded and kissed your forehead.

"Take some rest (Y/N)" You nodded. He walked to the door way.

"See you later, wielder." With that he walked off, closing the door. And I am alone again. I just want Saix back. You looked at the ceiling. Why did she do this to me? Why did Momma stab me? Why was she vengeful? You sighted. I don't want to see her again. I'm that Xemnas will put me on another mission in Travers town. You heard a door open. You turned your head to see who it was. A hooded man, maybe Lord Xemnas?

"So what Saix reported to me was true?" Xemnas. He sat on the chair next to the bed. "Your mom really stabbed you." He chuckled a bit.

"Yep she did." You looked down where she stabbed you.

"Didn't think she would go that far." He held you cheek with his hand. "At least she didn't kiss our precious little wielder." He took off his hood, and you saw his face for the first time. His white gray hair. He looked in your eyes trying to read your eyes. "What are your feelings for you mother?"

"I'm mad at her. But I wouldn't blame her." You said looking down. He lifted your chin up.

"Why isn't there a darkness in your heart? Don't you want vengeance?"

"Why? Because her child was taken away? Why can't she call out? She just wants me back." You shrugged. He looked at you and stood up. As he was about to quit the room you heard him say.

"Looks like my plan failed." With that he left the room.

--------

*Smirks while  leaving  in the shadow realm.*