Ιητrοδυςτιοη

You unlucky being. You came here under the impression that this would be a good book. Don't make me laugh, Hahahaha.
      Well. Srry bby, this isn't that. I haven't read the hunger games in years....or watched the movies.... So there will be errors.
     I'd like to emphasize the words AU because what this thing is. There will be age changing and other slight changes.
      Other thing, this isn't a Peeta x Katniss love story but with Vikturi instead. Noi my friend. This takes place in a world where Katniss and her bitches never existed and life is still shitty for everyone. Yaaaaaaay~.
      Um, if do find any art. It will NOT belong to me. Because I can't draw. BUT THE COVER IS MINE I LAUGHED TOO MUCH AT THIS.
      There will be probably curse words, if you're offended you're probably the smolest YoI fan-ever. And I am ready to adopt you.
EVERYONE WILL DIE...
      You can message me if I get anything wrong, or call me out on it in the comments. Umm, I also appreciate you reading this!
      Disclaimer for every single chapter: I do NOT own YoI or The Hunger Games, I do NOT own any art that may or may not show up on this story.
Happy reading! I guess...
If you happen to know me IRL, we will not speak of this or you will never speak again.

Toodles lovies, its tea time ~☆
yinsenapi