school

Prepare!
This one's going to be cliche!
And cheesy!
Hang in there!
C/N crush name, Y/N your name.

(Save yourself from school with the dingy up there)

~~~

There was 15 minutes left of school. Not much time for brainy (Y/N) to finish up her latest project.
The diagram of the Human Body (don't hate me).
(Y/N) sighed, thinking back to earlier in the day.

~Flashback~

(C/N) was supposed to be working with his group, but he *unintentionally* didn't do anything to contribute. The science teacher, Miss Fryer, picked up on this.
"(C/N), how much have you done as of late?" Miss Fryer demanded,

(C/N) just looked down to his feetsies (yup) and uttered:
"None, Miss"

Miss Fryer gave (Y/N) (who was working by herself) a glance and said
"Well, you wouldn't mind helping Miss (L/N) (last name) with her project?"

"No Miss"

"Well then, go!" She ushered him closer to (Y/N).
He gave his previous group a glance, then his friends, and then finally...

(Y/N).

The girl he had known since pre-school, and boy, this was her best year yet. A scholarship, a face carved by angels (well, to (C/N) at least) and an amazing sense of humour.

"Hi, (C/N)!" (Y/N) looked at him confidently "I'm working on a diagram of the Human body. Y'know, where all that gross stuff everybody cringes about is?" (C/N) smiled at this, maybe even giggled a wee bit too.

"So, what can I do?"

                   ♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

(C/N) had been a great model. (Y/N) had gathered all the information she needed, and, Miss Fryer was pleased!
She was just finishing off the final equations, when the bell rang, or clanged (however you want it). They had made a great team. Even after handing the final draft in, (C/N) put the measuring tape back. And (C/N) NEVER helped to pack up.

"So, what's up?" (Y/N) questioned, quite confused (I could have said: Questioned Quite Quonfused, but that quouldn't have made any sense)

"Ah, nothing"

"But you're ACTUALLY cleaning up! That's a once-in-a-lifetime thing!" (Y/N) joked, "but in all seriousness, what's up?"
By now, they had paused outside of the lockers beside the science room.

He looked her dead in the eye.
"This" (C/N) said,

And then he smashed his lips on hers.
Their lips moved in sync, until a camera flash lit up the hallway.

"I called it!" (Y/N)'s best friend (I almost wrote best fried) yelled.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Hey Diva's!

I'm definitely NOT , I repeat NOT good at writing Lovey-dovey stuff. But, if this is good, please vote and/or comment! And if it SUCKS, blame that bumblebee.

Ciao!

~DialDiva
XOXO (Because this is in the romance section *wiggles eyebrows*)