Chapter Three

Solange sits in the front of her Advance Chemistry class as she's daydreaming. She's wondering, why in the hell she let her parents convince her that taking an advance class was a good idea. Solange pretty much as a solid A-class schedule but she throws in one advance course just to please her parents. Beyoncé does the same thing but it's only because her grades really need it. If it weren't for high school standing in the way, Beyoncé would rather be singing all around the world being a superstar. "Ms. Knowles" snapping her out of her daydream. Solange looks up at Mrs. Humphrey and Mrs. Humphrey points to the front door where Beyoncé is standing. Solange looks at Beyoncé with confusion. "Five minutes Ms. Beyoncé" she states. Beyoncé politely smiles and steps out in the hallway to wait for Solange. "Go head Ms. Knowles" Solange grabs her purse and walks out in the hallway where she joins Beyoncé.

"Ok not that I'm complaining about getting free time out of class but what is this about?" Solange questions. Beyoncé and Solange take a stroll down the quiet halls.

"Did you meet the new transfer student?" Beyoncé asks.

"Of course I have sis. I meet everyone" Solange and Beyoncé stop at the school's café to get Solange a small cup of tea. Solange orders her tea and then takes a seat at a table. "Now what is this about? You don't seem like yourself sister" Solange takes a hold of Beyoncé's face and turns it to the side. "You seem a little pale. Didn't have your lunch girl?" Solange smirks before she takes a sip of her tea. Beyoncé just rolls her eyes. Solange definitely knows that every now and then the morning girl may not have fulfilled Beyoncé's needs so she occasionally has a lunchtime girl. Usually the lunch girl is an old flame, who already knows the rules and doesn't want anything out of it.

"Tell me"

"It's the new transfer student" immediately Solange's ears perk up and her eyes widen. She hasn't seen Daniel since this morning. Solange is a little let down that Daniel isn't at least in one of her classes but she's sure to fix that. She already has someone in register finalizing his class schedule.

"What about Daniel?" Solange stirs her tea and she patiently waits for Beyoncé to explain herself.

"Wait-who-who's Daniel?"

"The new transfer student that's in my grade"

"No I'm talking about Shawn Carter but he tells everyone to call him Carter and he's a senior" Solange looks at Beyoncé confused. "I know, I know" pleading her case or in this case, Carter's case. "His mom transferred him at the last minute so he wouldn't be on the latest list. Don't worry I'll have the minions print up a new one" Beyoncé states.

"I haven't met Carter but why are you checking for Carter, anyway?" Beyoncé looks away, "Oh my god, my sister has a crush" Solange teases her.

"Look I do not have a crush. I just don't know him and he's been popping up everywhere lately, especially today. I was meeting with Marlow for "lunch" and he"

"Wait a minute" Solange interjects. "Marlow?" she questions. "My dear sister you know that's dangerous. You don't double dip B. Marlow my dear isn't gay and you can't make her. She had an experience that she liked but that's it sis" Beyoncé just rolls her eyes because she felt like Solange was just trying to ruin her fun.

"This isn't about Marlow, this is about Carter because he's everywhere"

"I don't mean to burst your bubble but this is school Bee so I'm sure you'll see him" Solange and Beyoncé bust out in laughter. "Come on sis I'm sure he just wants to link himself to the queen B" Beyoncé chuckles a little bit because now it seems to make sense. "Now" Solange takes a few sips of her tea before placing it on the table. "I think from you missing "lunch" that it clouded your memory. You like pussy not dick so the only way to get over this clouded memory is to get more pussy" Beyoncé couldn't do anything but laugh a little. She always admires Solange's bluntness. "So I'm going to schedule "dinner" for you and you'll forget about this Carter character. Now I have to get back to class" Solange gives Beyoncé an air kiss before getting up and walking away.