Cause We Like to Party

" Ok, first things first who's going to be the DD? Cause we need to know this before we leave" Alesia ask while rummaging through her purse

" I'll be it. But don't get any ideas of getting sloppy drunk, I am not walking around with your ass if your drunk k?"I say to her knowing what she had in mind."Matter of fact we both going sober your crazy ass might just pull something on me" i change my stement quickly

" But-"

" But nothing, But this, but tha,t butt shit, butt crack, I don't give a damn for your excuse your not getting a drink and i'm not either, my judgement is final"

"Ughh yes Judge Nia, whatever you say" Waving me off while finally managing to find the peice of gum she was trying to find in her purse. 

"Did you text Laurent and give him the address to the house?" Alesia ask

"Yea, while we were at the mall." I say while running upstairs to go grab my phone off the charger

When I reach my room I hear the door bell ring.

"Alesia can you go get the door and see who it is."

" yea yea " She replies

I take a last look in the mirror to see if anythings out of place and walk downstairs. I hear voices in the kitchen two maybe three men. I'm not sure but my vision clarifies my uncertainty. Two tall fros have their heads stuffed in the refrigerator and one dark and lovely is standing next to Alesia.

I clap my hands to grab everyones attention and Laurent and Larry switch their heads quick out of the fridge. Their eyes pop out like a deer in headlights.

I smirk and walk over to the kitchen. Larry has one of moms beef patties in his hand scarfing it down. Well glad they feel at home eh.

"Y'all ready to go? Or are y'all gonna keep eating the fridge down?" I say

Alesia sways her way over to me and flaunting the way the cutouts in the side of her body accentuates her small waist and wide hips.

"Yeah we're ready, i'm riding with Ian though" Alesia says

I look behind her to see all three of them zoned in on her booty. The thirst is real i see. I clear my throat to grab their attention back, and Larry almost gets whip lash trying to not to get caught. They finally manage to zone in on me and i'm getting quite uncomfortable under the spotlight so i wrap my arms around my exposed midriff. Although I have nothing to worry about.  Alesia and I got almost the same type of shape with a chest that reads is it fake or not. and a waist that can be called tiny compared to the size of our hips, we're show stoppers when we want to be. The only difference is Alesia got a bigger butt than me.

I grab the house keys off the hook next to the kitchen table and wave it around signaling i'm ready to go.

"Y'all ready " I say slowly trying to catch their attention up to our face.

"Yea we ready."  -Laurent says with a devilish smirk, the first  out of his hypnotic state.

Laurent swaggers over to me and kisses my hand  " You look amazing " He whispers into my ears

I roll my eyes, not taking the comment too well because soon i feel my cheeks start to flame. The boys follow his agenda and walk toward Alesia. Larry swiftly turns around when Ian gives him the stare down. So he musters over to me and puts my arm in his, acting all goofy. I got two fine men on my arms and this seem to be highlighting what the rest of my night might entail.

We walk out to see that three cars are lined up ablack and white Audi R8,  all red Ferrari Enzo and a all black Camaro. Knowing that we met Ian and Subways. I know how my sis face is going to look. If subway guy has one of the three cars why is he working at Subway? Laurent ushers me towards the black and white Audi. I am so thrilled by just the look I've been saving up for a car like this but with my paycheck i won't be getting one anytime soon. Being a gentlemen that i supposed him to be from the first meeting, he opens the door for me and dramatically bows and waves me in. I get in and he closes the door for me. The car is a all black leather interior with red stiched lining. The noise of the hustle and bustle that is New York seems to cease out of existence once he closes the door behind me. Leaving me in still silence that feels to luxuriously comfortable. I snuggle myself a little more into the leather covered seat and wrap myself in the comfort of the heater. Laurent gets into the car and starts the ignition. He turns his head towards me and gives me that dazzling smile again, the one that goes from ear to ear. My heart nearly skips 10 beats and i have in take in a little gasp to regain myself. How on earth did i bump into the most famous dancer in the 8 million populated streets of New York? God must be shining his light down on me.