You're mine ( Sneak Peak)

I don't know when I fell asleep but i wake up when Laurent moves from underneath me. I look up to find him gazing down at me. Kind of feeling awkward falling asleep in a guy arms who i barely know, i remove myself from the equation. But before i can fully extract myself from the equation Laurent pulls me back, wrapping his arms around me.

"Why don't we stay here for a little bit longer?" He suggest

I check the clockon the far wall and see that it's ten thirty, almost time for the studio to be open. I shake my head.

"We can't the doors will be open in half an hour." I snuggle in closer feelin way more comfortable in his arm than I should

He fingers my loose hair which has gotten loose from my bun from last night.

" No it's rented out, the whole thing" he says focusing on my lips. I can't help but lick them anticipating the way his lips would move against mine if i give him the opportunity.

" The whole thing? By who?" That was a stuipid question for me to ask since i already knew the answer before asking it.

He chuckles under his breath " By me of course"

" Don't you leave today?"  I look down not wanting to see when he said yes

He tips my chin up to look at him. And looks  directly into his  eyes " Yes,but not till tonight. I wanted to spend today with you. So go into the bathroom, There is  clothes in there and be back out in an hour. Okii?" He jerkes his head in the direction of the door indidcating to me where to go. Like i don't already know the place this has been my second home since I was a toddler.

Getting curious on what on the agenda." What do you have planned for today?"   I  don't like to go into anything with blindflolds.

" Don't worry about it it's a surprise. Now hurry we don't have much time."

" For what? I"

He gets up and starts nudging me to the exit " No no no you go, you'll see later okii?"

I huff and do as i'm told. I walk into the bathroom to find that the whole thing has been decorated in rose petals of different colors or red, pink and white. And on the counter next to the sink there are cosmetic stuff and hair styling tools covering the table but the one thing that stood out is the most amazing dress i've ever come across its simple but chic. it's a lavender sweetheart dress with lace running up the sides till it reaches the flare out of the skirt. The shoe to go with it are red bottom black pumps. I look around astonished at how much effort he put into this. When did he find the time? I walk back out to look for him in the studio but can't find him so i back track to the restrooms to go into the mens shower room. I hear the shower head and am about to go in when he comes out. Wrapped in a towel covering his packeage down south, I can't manage to look away, his flat fim abs make way for the V that travels down to his package. I can only imagine what lies beaneath.

" um- uh -"  I stutter not quite remembering why I came to him for "hmmph- maybe i should go" I make a curt turn around but he grabs my wrist and pulls me in.

" Say what you need to say" he says with this sly smile across his face

" I - I can't remember" The closeness between him and I is too close for me i might do something i might regret later. I try to pull away but he holds a tighter grip  around my waist.

"Maybe this will help you remember" He leans down and I swear my heart is about to jump out of my chest if his lips touches mine! His lips come in contact with my jaw and he trails kisses down to my chest and back up to my neck. i'm breathing heavingly and i can't help but let out a soft moan. In one swift motion he has my legs wrapped around his waist and he's holding me with one hand and the other one is running through my hair. With both hands on me i'm wondering if the towels is wrapped around his jewels. I gasp seeing as it's not and his manhood has fully sprung. He seats me on the sink and ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update!!! I'm really truly sorry but i'm giving you a sneak peak into the next chapter . Hope you like it! Guys stay tuned because more will come your way!!!! VOTE,COMMENT, SHAAARREEEEEE!!!! love you my LTFANs :* :* :* :* :*