Kissing on my tattoos

The security steps out first. Checking for any lurkers and paparazzi and when they give the clear. The driver opens the door for us. Laurent comes out first holding out his hand to help me out. I step onto the concrete but my foot gets caught in the gap between the sidewalk and the street and I all but fall into Laurent's arms. A flash of heat runs up from my chest all the way to my cheeks. Probably making them flame a dusty rose color right now. I try to play it off like nothing, but hearing Laurent chuckle, only makes me red more. I Walk up to the ignoramus entrance of the hotel which has a huge fountain set into the middle of the lobby entrance. The walls look painted like henna tattoos in gold and black paint as the back drop. My jaw almost drops to the floor before I catch it. The archway to the lobby has twinkling lights embedded into the ceiling and I all but gasp at the sight of it. It looks like stars. A million gazillion stars. So unfeasible to count.

I must have been staring at them for a while because Laurent taps me on the shoulder to hand me my card. Looking at him only brings up what happens on the plane earlier back to light.

"So your gonna tell me that what happened on the bus the first day was just a coincidence" I say taking the card from him

"No, but I am going to say that finding you in the dance studio was." He says stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"How the hell did you get in, in the first place? I was the only one there at the studio. Why didn't you say something? You just came in like the flipping phantom or some shit." I look down at my card seeing that I have room 1017

“I don't know. I was coming to check out the dance studio before we came for the workshop, to see if everything was in place you know. I WAS looking for the director but I didn't find them. But then I heard this music so I follow. You know? And then I saw you." His voice gets quieter the closer he gets to the end.

" And? You couldn't make yourself known? I mean -"

“I mean I could, I could have! I should have. But something about the way you were dancing..... I don't know, it's like you needed to be left alone. “Lines between his eyes started to crinkle and form. Like he was holding something back. “I should have... but then you ended... and I was, but the way you ended that dance. I don't know."  He runs his hand through his hair. “I was gonna wait for you- to talk to you- but I didn't have the nerves too." He grabs my hand guiding me in the elevator as we walked. I press the number ten on the sidebar guessing that's where my room was since the room number was 1017.  He goes quite I guess he was trying to phrase it right, in order not to sound like a creeper. "I waited downstairs for you after you walked out the studio. But then I heard you singing so I walked back upstairs to find you and I heard you singing. I followed your voice to the bathroom but I never entered. I had to record you. Your voice it was just like...... GAWD... it- it was amazing! Then you cut off the shower and I ran back downstairs going to wait for you. I heard you cut off the lights and I lost the nerve to talk to you. So I walked outside about to hop in my car. But momma never raised any punk so I was trying to figure a way to come up to you. Couldn’t find any until you walked to the bus stop, so that gave me the bright idea to run up to the stop before and get on and talk to you. And well you know the rest from there." He shrugs.

The elevator doors opens and Lau steps out first holding the door open for me.

"So that was your clever way of introducing yourself hmm?" I wag my eyebrow.

"Yeah" He all but managed to mumble “I guess" He smirks

 We stop at my room 1017. "Well... this is my stop. Goodnight" Lau lets go of my hand only to run it through my hair and pull back my hair form my ear. He leans down and whispers into my ear "Bonsoir belle." and kisses me on my cheek. If a heart could have an orgasm I think mine just did." He walks to the next door over and enters the key card into the door.  He pauses before entering inside and wags his eyebrow at me knowing full well what he just did. I open up my door fearing to show how much more I’m blushing. If the lobby was beautiful then the room was bombshell GOR GE OUS!! It had the most amazing view of Atlanta and the lights were dimmed giving everything a comfy feel the room was decked out in Sonos speakers and an Ignoramus Flat screen TV with a lil kitchen and everything. There was a wall to wall mirror along the west wall. Everything was too beautiful. My luggage was brought up. I was curious to find what was in it since I wasn’t the one to pack it.