Age 3: Gone

Ashley(her mom)
The sound of a ships woke me up. When I walked outside a saw the Empires ships. "No." A whisper broke through my lips. Running inside a ran to my daughters bed. "Wake up!" I said shaking her gently.

Padmé
My mom woke me up by shaking me. " Mommy?" I asked. She was packing a small bag with my clothes. A blaster and some food. "Come on." She whispered to me. Mommy led me to the back entrance. A wookie named Chewbacca was waiting. Before putting me in his arms, she turned me to look at her. "Padmé, always trust the force." she slid a lightsaber into my hands. Handed me to the wookie. And rushed away with a pained look. "Mommy!!!!" I yelled. "Mommy come back!" Chewbacca ran to a small ship. When we where there, he sat me down and went to take off. I was three years old. Then everything went black.

When I woke up a strange man was carrying me. I was so scared that I kicked him. As he dropped me, I grabbed my blaster and pointed it at him. "Wh-Who are you?" I wispered. "and where is chewy?" The man looked at me with a kind face. "Chewy left. We will take care of you." The mans wife stood next to him. "Ok." I let him pick me up. I put away my blaster. "What should I call you?" I asked. He looked at his wife. "Call us Dad and Mom."