Age 9: The Ship

Padmé
I peeked around the corner looking at a large Imperial ship. Six Storm troopers walked down the boarding ramp. My face started to burn. I hate the Empire. "What are you looking at?" A voice suddenly said. Spinning around I saw a Imperial General. "I wa- was watching the ship." I said "Ma'm." She looked down at me rudely. "Why are you watching the ship then, Hm?" Truthful, it was to get info. Was I going to tell her that? No sir. "I wanted to see what was up." I told her. Is was partly the truth. "Well, does your family own something?" She asked. "Yes ma'm. It's 17 blocks that way." I pointed. The place was really just an old wear house. "Hm, thank you." She walked away. I rolled my eyes. Some lady they have. I grabbed my comlink. "Dad? You there." Yes, sweetie." Do you have something?" Yes." I answered. "An Imperial General headed towards the wear house. And Dad, what's my code name?" He didn't answer at first. "Alright thanks. It's" he paused. "It's Rouge One." I love it daddy. Where are you and mommy?" We are doing the broadcast with Ezra."

O.M.W. Who!!!??? Ezra. Her Brother? No. Way. 😛

"Ok." I see the ship and a thought starts crossing my mind. "Dad, I want to say. It- it's going to be fine. I love you." He was startled. "Padmè Bridger, what do yo-." I turned it off. Reaching down a grabbed my lightsaber. And started towards the Imperial ship.

Saying it again. HER BROTHER IS WHO!!!!!!???? Hope you liked it! Tell me if you did!