Age 13: Meeting and saying Good-bye

Padmé's P.O.V
"So what's her name again?" I questioned Mon Monmtha. "Jyn." And can we trust her?" I said again. "We shall see." And ca-" You must trust me." She sighed. "Padmé, I know that trust has not worked for you well over the last years, but now, it has to." I sighed. She had a point. The metal doors swung open. A brown haired girl was led in. During the conversation I seemed irrelevant. But suddenly. I heard a perk in my direction. "We will have out best General with you." And who's that?" The girl asked Mon Monmtha. She pointed to me. "General Padmé."

On the ship
"How old are you?" Jyn asked me. " I'm thirteen." You seem young for and General." She commented. "I'm a Jedi." I sighed. "Oh. Well i hope you can survive war." I smiled. " I have done MUCH more than that."

Three day's later
I watched as the plant explosived. She was gone. And there was nothing i could do but watch. "Jyn." Was all I whispered before the world went black.

Mwahhhhhhh!!! You are on a cliff now peoples! What is going to happen? Is she(or should i say her) dead? Where will she be when she(her) wakes? Figure out in the next chapter of "Her"

May the force be with you. Always.