Age 13: Mothers (and fathers) daughter

Padmé P.O.V
The man kept staring at me. I shook my head. "Sorry, but I don't know you." He sighed. "I was your moms friend." Then it clicked. "Anakin! My mom told me about you! Wait. Your a.... Sith." I stepped back. He shook is head. "Its hard to explain but Ahsoka can." Ahsoka!" I gaped at him. "Ahsoka Tano!?" Yes." He nodded. "Come on." I followed the man hesitantly.  I wasn't very excited to get near a Sith.

We walked about a mile or so. By then, my hands and feet were not only slightly burned from the crash, but also slightly bleeding from the branches and sharp brush we had walked through. The man turned suddenly to face me. "Sit down. " he ordered me. "What?" I said sit down. " he repeated.  "No. " He stared at me. "And why not. "Because I don't comply to people who tell me what to do." I snapped at him. Instead of saying something back, he chuckled. "Yep. Definitely Ashley's daughter." I sighed...... then sat.  "Why did you sit down now?" because my feet hurt." I groaned.  He crouched next to me. "Here, put these on."They were tall brown boots that went up to my knees. "Thanks." I said gruffly. He smiled. After I put them on, he put out his hand to help me up. I slapped it away and started to stand..... And promptly fell back. He put out his hand again. Mumbling curse words, I grabbed his hand. I couldn't help noticing how strong he was.

No. She is NOT hitting on him.

"Thanks." Your welcome." he replied "The Temple is just over that small ridge and up the mountains little ways. But we can take the lift" I nodded. When we made our way over the ridge I saw a sheer cliff about twenty feet away. When we reached the bottom I then noticed a metal lift in the wall of the cliff. Anakin pressed a few buttons on the panel and the door sold open. When we were inside, his company beeped. Anakin mumbled in to it for a minute before turning to me. "Ahsoka waiting for us." I simply nodded.

About two minutes later the lift stopped and the doors opened up to reveal a tall thin Tourguta woman and a light brown skinned man standing in front of the doors. I followed Anakin out of the lift and when a got to the Woman, she did something I wasn't expecting. She hugged me. She wrapped her arms under mine and squeezed me in a tight hug. Then I did something that I hadn't done in 4 years. I hugged her back. I felt so good to be hugged, to be cared about. To feel that someone values you. When I was with the rebellion I was simply a Jedi and a General. Not a girl with no Family. About five seconds later she pulled back and looked at me. "You look just like your mother." The man smiled.  "She does. The spitting image of her." I smiled at them. "I'm sorry, but I don't know you.  Should I?" The man shook his head. "No. But, you know Ahsoka?" My smile widened. "Yes.  I do know her."I looked at the woman. "You must be Ahsoka. "That I am." You knew my mother! Can you tell me about her?" Ahsoka laughed. "Patience Padmé. After we eat. I'll tell you about her." I nodded. I hadn't eaten in a while so I was hungry. It could wait.