Love.

Unrealistic.

Selfish

Foolish.

................................

"Genevieve!" I cried, throwing two arrows at her.

Right now, me, Jordan, Genevieve and Louis were chasing down four Genons, and since there are only three of us, that makes us outnumbered.

But is that so?

I pulled another arrow and fired at one of the Genons. Genons were similar to Yetis, that, I believed was the naming of this creature. 

They started to retreat, now, we were trained to not let them go, so we had to chase them down. Soon after, we went back to the Committee for a vague report.

"We've fought four Genons," I said, "there was only two yesterday, and today the number was double!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Genevieve was bleeding.

One of the Committee members handed her a pill. The Recovery Pill, and seconds later Genevieve's cuts were healed.

"We've noticed the slight increase in Genons," said the Committee member, "we'll have to alert and station more guards, and re-fill the pills."

"Thanks for sharing, Jordan."

I retouched my jet black hair, which, was in a tight pony tail, turned and left the room without saying a word.

Back home, my mother was there, doing her papers as a Nurse. Father was not at home, as he has a night shift at the Botany Center.

ZZZZzzzz

Our dinner has arrived.

I saw the trays being loaded into the slide, and my eyes followed it until it reached the pick-up point.