chapter 7

Damon p.o.v

I couldn't believe she told me she loved me.  I just stood there smiling at her not knowing what to say.  I kissed her forehead and took her hand in mine and rubbed it with my thumb gently. I watched her until she was asleep. I went into the bathroom and took a long shower.
I got out and looked into the mirror.  I then heard quiet little moans. 
"Oh no Damon im in heat again" Karina yelled to me.  I sighed. I knew i smelled something.  I saw my eyes turn dusty black in the mirror. 
"Don't take it dont take it dont take it" i repeated over and over trying to calm myself. 
"Oh my god Damon just take it!" Karina yelled.  I breathed in and out.  This girl was not helping me. 
"Damon please baby please i want it.  I need it" she begged.  I gripped the counter so hard i cracked it.
"Karina, kitten, im going to say this in the nicest way i can..... SHUT UP!" i yelled to her. 
If she kept talking like that my wolf would take over and I'd probably hurt her and i dont want to do that. I turned on the water for a cold bath. Once it filled up, i went and picked her up.  She moaned at my contact with her skin. "Oh god man be strong" i said out loud to myself. 
I took her in the bathroom and set her in the tub. I was trying to cool her off because she was so hot.  She seemed to settle down and after hours of her begging for me she finally went to sleep. Of course it was the next day but i guess it could of been worse.
I dried her off and laid her back into bed and pulled the blankets on her. I mind linked mason and told him i am not to be disturbed today for any reason besides us getting attacked.  Which i highly doubt will happen.
  Other than that it can wait until tomorrow. I laid on the other side of the bed facing towards my mate and waited for sleep to take me. 

When i woke up i realized my mate made her way over to me.  Her hair was all in my face and her back up against my chest.
  Her butt was all on my lil alpha. Yes i said lil alpha. I moved her curly hair from my face and placed my arm around her body.
I nestled my face into the back of her neck and took in her scent.  I laid there trying to fall back asleep but i couldn't.  I could still smell her aroma in the air. And with her butt right up against me i was getting turned on.
I haven't had sex in months and it was killing me.  Finally i just decided to try something.  I began kissing her neck softly and feeling sparks with each kiss. She stirred slightly and i heard her heart beat pick up. 
She was awake.  "Damon what are you doing" she said moaning slightly.  I continued without saying a word. I sucked gently on her neck earning a louder moan from her mouth. 
She backed up more into me and grabbed my hand and slightly squeezed it. 
I got on top of her still kissing her neck and moved to her soft lips.  I kissed her slowly and she let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around my neck.  I felt myself on full hard and decided we should stop before i cant.  I stopped and then pecked her lips once.
  "Sorry kitten i couldn't resist.  But i know you not ready so we should stop now" i told her getting off of her and going into the bathroom. 

Karina p.o.v

I laid there and looked shocked.  I mean was i ready? Or was he right.  I wasn't.  "just do it already!what do you have to lose. He loves us" Elena said sternly. I sighed and realized she may be right. So i stripped off all my clothes besides my matching bra and panties.
I waited for him to get out of the bathroom.
"Hey kitten i hop-" he stopped and starred at me with his eyes black.  "Kitten what are you doing? Are you trying to get me to go crazy? Because it's working" he said to me.  I got up and walked up to him.  I stopped and looked up at him.  He never broke contact with my eyes.
"Baby im ready to give myself to you" i said innocently. He wasted no time.  He crashed his lips into mine.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.  He slowly moved them to my butt and grabbed it.  I moaned into the kiss and i felt him grin. 
Then the door busted open "alpha we hav- oh god im sorry. I'll wait for you in the office" mason said quickly closing the door. It was so quick i hadn't realized Damon moved in front of me to shield my body.
He growled lowly.  Obviously not liking to be interrupted.  He turned to me and kissed my head.  He threw on some clothes and went to the door. "Ill be back kitten.  We can finish this another time" he said before leaving.  I sat on the bed and starred at the door thinking about what just happened.  "Bummer" i said to myself out loud.