chapter 12

Damon p.o.v

After i took off into the woods i hid in a near by cave. That took a lot of strength  out of my wolf. I just needed to get away for a moment and rest. I didn't want my pack to see me like this. Ill just close my eyes and rest.
What felt like minutes later i opened my eyes.  However it was dark outside and the moon was high. I must of been asleep for hours.
I took off towards the direction of home. I felt at my full power again and couldnt be more proud. I reached the porch and shifted back. Grabbed some clothes off the porch and walked in.
Everyone was up, probably waiting for me. Everyone looked towards me and karina ran over to me and into my arms.
I hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head. Reassuring her i was okay. "Im sorry about the long wait. Im fine though. Just lost track of time. Go to your homes and get some rest everyone" i told them. They began to make there way out. I waited for everyone to clear the room before speaking to karina. 
I could sense how worried she was from that cave. 
"Im fine kitten i promise.  No need to worry.  Im an alpha remember.  Nothing can take me on" i grinned.  She then grabbed my face and brought it down to hers and kissed my lips hungrily. 
"Im sorry.  I just don't like being without you" she stated.  I nodded and took her hand and lead her up to the bedroom.  She laid in bed and went to the bathroom.  I took a long well deserved shower. I got out and smelled something absolutely amazing.
  I quickly put on shorts and went out to the bedroom.  My kitten was aroused from something.  She was laying in bed watching tv.  I went to the large walk in closet trying to calm my urges while  putting lotion on. I went out and got into bed and laid on my side and watch the tv.
Karina then backed into me and sparks shooted all throughout my body.  I wrapped my arms around her and soon heard her sleeping.
I stayed awake flipping through channels, trying to find something to watch. I heard a sound outside,  like a twig snapping.  I thought i better go check it out. 
I slipped out of karina's arms and out the room without waking her. I headed down the stairs and out the door.  I listened for a moment and sniffed the air.  Nothing seemed unusual.  I just decided to alert the guards on patrol. I always have guards on duty, Nighttime and day time. "Keep a sharp eye out i heard something"  i mind linked all the guards. I waited to hear back from them and returned back inside knowing we were in good hands.
I went into the kitchen and checked the time.  It was two in the morning.  I singled out everyone in the house with my hearing. Making sure everyone was asleep and accounted for.  Everyone seemed to be asleep and the last for me to check was mason.
I listened in on his room and quickly tuned out hearing him and his mate going at it like rabbits. I shook those thoughts from my head and headed up stairs back to my room. i soon let sleep take me.

Two weeks passed since that noise and every night at the same time i hear it.  Each and every time i go and look and dont see nor  hear or smell a thing. The guards are on full alert at this point.  Im sitting in my office, going over all my dad's old notes. 
Trying to figure out if he'd ever accounted anything similar and what to do.  I find notes on the exact same thing.  The same noise, the reoccurring at the same time. Everything. He couldn't seem to put it together either. 
I set them aside and sigh into my chair. I haven't gotten much sleep the last week worrying about this noise. I couldn't even tell you the last time i even spent time with karina. My wolf then got sad realizing how long its been.  Ugh and i havent had sex in forever.  This is all stressing me out. I put my head down on the desk and heard the door open. 
Her sweet smell hit my nose and my wolf perked up.  "Mr.alpha?" She said. I looked up at her and grinned. 
"Kitten you know not to call me that unless you want to get fucked" i told her getting up from my chair. She came over to me and hugged me tightly. 
"I miss you" she said looking up at me.  I smiled at her and then noticed what she was wearing.
  "Kitten what the fuck are you wearing? This dress is too short. Your boobs look huge in this and everyone can see your curvy body. " i said getting angry at the thought of other males looking at her. She poked out her lip and pouted at him.
"Im sorry. I didn't realize. I just wanted to look cute for a change" i growled at her response.
  "You always look amazing you got that?! You are mine" i said pulling down the top of her dress revealing her breasts.  I quickly bent down and lick her right nipple and then began sucking on it while grabbing the other one.  "These are mine" i told her sternly. All she could do was let out a moan.  I picked her up and sat her on my desk and moved her dress up. 
"This pussy mine too" i said and before she could say a word, i began twirling my tongue around her clit. She moaned out in pleasure and i slipped my finger inside of her. 
I continued going in and out with my finger while twirling my tongue around her.  I sped up my finger motion and flicked my tongue back and forth on her.
"Oh baby im gonna cum" she moaned out.  I growled and stopped.
"No you've been bad.  Wearing these things showing off your body. " i told her.  I took her off my desk and turned her around and bent her over my desk.  "Damon im sorry" she said.  I shook my head and slapped her ass. " this big fat ass mine too " i told her before i came down with my hand smacking it again.  She moaned and i smacked her again.  "This mine kitten?" I said grabbing it.  She nodded her head "yes alpha its yours, im all yours" she said halfy moaning.
I spreaded her legs slightly so i could see my pretty jewel. I got down on my knees and slipped two fingers inside of her this time.  She moaned loudly as i fingered her wet sex.
I then began rubbing her clit with my other hand.  She screamed in pleasure and there wasn't a doubt in my mind that the whole pack heard it.  I continued until she was just about to reach her climax and i stopped.  She groaned and pouted. 
"Damon this isn't fair" she whined standing back up. I pushed her back down. 
"Did i say you can get up? No stay" i told her.  I pulled down my pants and rubbed my length onto her wet folds. She begged for me to give her what she wanted.  I finally gave in and slid myself into her.
I usually go slow to start out with, but it's been too long. I thrusted in and out of her hard and fast. At first she begged me to slow down, but i couldn't.  Soon her begs turned to moans of pleasure.  I went harder and harder and kept hearing her scream my name. She came over and over on me and i finally pull out. 
I grab her and crash my lips onto hers. I then pushed her down onto her knees. "Come on kitten. Be good" i told her as i grabbed my length.  She opened her mouth and put myself into her mouth.  She sucked and sucked until i came into her mouth.
"Swallow for me kitten" i told her and she did as she was told.  I picked her up and put her on my couch.  I got on my knees and began eating her jewel. I sucked her little clit until she came for the 8th time today.  I got up and grabbed some wet wipes and wiped my face.  I kissed my beautiful mate as she stayed sitting there. 
"What's wrong kitten" i asked.  She looked up at me then down at the floor. "Uhmm....i cant get up.  My legs hurt and are shakey..." she said. I tried to hold it in but i busted out laughing.