Chapter 07: What Artwork?

F A L L I N G  F O R  A M C K I N G S L E YB O Y

F A L L I N G F O R A
M C K I N G S L E Y
B O Y

Mackenzie

"Are you trying to look like a slut?" Tyler grimaced.

"What?" I responded and furrowed my eyebrows even more.

"You and Noah were practically all over each other in there," he yelled and slammed his hand on the locker making me flinch.

"If I recall, you were the one who had your tongue down some bimbos throat," I snarled, "and Noah and I were just messing around, we weren't actually being serious."

He glared, "messing around? Bullshit. You guys were eye raping each other and he was leaning in."

"Why do you even care?" I blurted out and raised an eyebrow.

He looked at my eyes for a while before turning his head and looking away. He clenched his jaw before unclenching it and looking back at me.

"I don't," he snorted and rolled his eyes before adding, "wait, did I just hear a hint of jealousy in your tone."

This time I snorted, "as if. Why would I be jealous of that poor girl."

"I don't know, you tell me," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get out of his hold but failed. "Stop changing the subject. If you don't care then why are you getting so angry."

He was super close to me that I could smell his cologne that made me weak at my knees. The most attractive thing on a guy for me would probably be how they smell. I have no idea why but if they smell good, they're ten times hotter.

"Because my friends are off limits to you," he declared.

"Off limits? You can't decide who are off limits to me. By the looks of it, you aren't my father."

Argh, he makes me so angry! And who does he think he is to tell me who I can and can't hang out with? If I want to hang out with his friends, then I will.

"Are you sure about that because I can definitely have you calling me 'daddy' if you let me sleep with you," he winked and pressed his body up against mine.

This guy is nuts. He was just yelling at me and now he's flirting with me.

I used my arm to whack him on the chest but didn't fully hurt him because of the tiny space we had between us.

"You're disgusting," I frowned.

For the very first time he laughed and let me tell you, it was an angelic laugh. If I could listen to him laughing all day I would, but in a matter of seconds he stopped and gave me another smirk. "You didn't find me disgusting last night when we did 'you know what' in your guest room."