Chapter 03: First Day Of School

F A L L I N G  F O R  A M C K I N G S L E Y  B O Y

F A L L I N G F O R A
M C K I N G S L E Y
B O Y

Mackenzie

Oh my god.

My mouth was slightly ajar from what he said. His beautiful eyes were staring back at my wide opened ones and still had that charming smirk on his lips.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." His smirk widens.

I quickly shut my mouth and raise a brow. "If you were thinking I was staring at you, think again," I lied.

"Oh you weren't staring. You were checking me out but okay, whatever you say princess." He shoved his mashed potatoes in his mouth without taking his eyes off of me.

I didn't know what to say so I quietly ate my salad whilst chatting with Kat. From time to time I would sneakily look over at Tyler to find him still staring at me. It was really uncomfortable.

"Hey Mack, since your going to school tomorrow, why don't you catch a ride with me and Kat. We can pick you up," Jake kindly offered.

Cameron laughed, "she hates being called Mack. She says the name is a boys name and she isn't a boy so therefore you're not allowed to call her Mack."

I glare at Cameron. He's being honest though. The nickname just doesn't suit me and I hate it when someone calls me Mack but Jake didn't know so I'll let that one slide.

"Oh no, it's okay. Jeffrey's coming to pick me up." I gave Jake a small smile.

He frowned, "is it because I called you Mack? I can start over and call you something else."

"No, no, it's fine. It's just that I already told Jeffrey to come pick me up tomorrow." I honestly said.

He nodded his head and looked down at his food. Aw, now I feel bad.

"Who's Jeffrey?" Tyler harshly asked.

I turned to face him and his angelic eyes were turned into icy cold ones. His muscles were tensed and he was gripping on the fork really tightly.

"He's my driver," I stated and looked at him with questioning eyes.

He relaxed as soon as I said 'driver' and began eating his food quietly.

Well that was weird.

I looked at the time and noticed that it was getting a bit late. I stood up and walked over to the sink and put my plate down. I drank the rest of my water and set it down in the sink too. I walked back to the table with a tired smile and stood behind mums chair.