Chapter 06: Déjà Vu

F A L L I N G  F O R  AM C K I N G S L E Y B O Y

F A L L I N G F O R A
M C K I N G S L E Y
B O Y

Mackenzie

"Fuck my mother in the ass, that was fucking amazing!" One of the boys who was either Matt or Todd exclaimed.

I laughed at the boy who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Thank you Kenz, for standing up for me. That loser definitely deserved it," Kat said and gave me a side hug. She lets go of me and points at the two boys who were staring at me with praise.

"This is Matt," she points to the blonde haired boy, "and this is Todd," pointing to the brown haired boy.

They looked friendly. Matts got this jockey vibe going for him and Todd looks more chill. They're both muscular and have killer smiles. Todd certainly didn't look like he was gay. The only thing hinting that he was gay was the fact that he was wearing black nail polish and had perfectly applied eyeshadow to his lids and winged it with eyeliner making it look more on point.

"I'm Mackenzie, but you can call me Kenzie or Kenz," I introduced myself and smiled.

"Girl, you don't need to introduce yourself. I know exactly who you are. I never imagined that my girl celebrity crush was such a badass! I've read so many articles about you in magazines and their always putting you out as the type of girl who wouldn't hurt a fly but damn, you hurt more than a fly today." Todd snapped his fingers in a 'Z' formation.

I guess you could say that to the press and public eye, I was a goody two shoes type of gal. I didn't like using foul language because it made people think negatively of me especially since I'm known but I only rarely cuss when I'm super mad. I also didn't like being mean to anyone nor did I like hurting them. Instead, I liked to be a great role model to my fans and hopefully teach them to believe in themselves.

Out of pure kindness and love, I hosted charity events, donated to the poor, and even flew to Africa to help the children. I also started an online fundraising website to help save the sumatran tigers and other endangered animals but some people thought that I was only doing it for publicity and started giving me hate. I try my hardest not to let the hate get to me but it sometimes does and it hurts. But over the years I've built up a wall that contained my emotions. Now, whenever someone says something rude to me, I just kill them with kindness.

I shyly chuckled.

"How'd you learn to punch like that?" Matt asked looking awestruck.

"I took self defence classes when I was younger and I've also got three out of four brothers who would constantly tackle me to the ground and beat me up until I couldn't breath, they treated me like I was another brother," I shrug.

All three heads stared at me with their wide eyes. I look at each of them with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?"