TAATN-1

Pas De Nom

I sneezed. 

Pain shot thrught my nose in waves as blood splattered along the floor, and bars of the cage. I immediatley took a step back as the mans legs started shaking. For some reason, I felt as if I was supposed to calm him.

'Go to him,' My inner cat chanted.

'Stop!' I screamed in my head and held it with my hands. 'Stop you damn domestic house cat!' I shreiked.

"Are you okay?" The young girl asked. It was distant, and I could barley hear her. My body felt as if it was going to spontaneously combust from fighting my inner feline.

Tears leaked out of my eyes and the will to fight my cat was getting harder. Somewhere in the room, he was yelling at the ringmaster to let me out. 

'I'll stop if you go to him!' she all but yelled inside of my head. 

'Please! Please!' I begged her to stop and shut the hell up.

'No. No. nO. NOoOoOoOOo!' She was getting annoying now. I did the only thing I could think of. Black out. 

~***CX***~

Alpha Cruz

I stared at my mate lying in my bed. After she basically sneezed blood, I went ape shit crazy.

I killed the ringmaster and mostly all of the humans, but set the lion out so it looked like it did it. Then my mate blacked out and I 'Permanetley Borrowed' what is mine.

Mine.

This beautiful creature is mine.

~***CX***~

I groaned. My head felt like a ton of feathers were placed on it. I hallway opened my eyes, but the room was really bright. 

"Are you okay?" I faintly heard a male voice. It sounded...concerened? I shook my head anyway.

"Do you want some medicine?" I shook my head again.

"Do you want the lights off?" I nodded my head vigorously. I peeped an eye open and it was dark. I could see in the dark, but I'm sure my eyes were glowing.

"Cats like the dark," he mumbled. I hissed at the voice, my brain just now putting together the fact that someone is with me.

I could see the outline.

It was male, his shoulders were broad and I could see the small bulge on each arm.

Then it happened.

~***CX***~

U/N: Hello my Pretzel sticks! *Yells from somewhere under a mountain of marshmallows*

Sorry for the cliffhanger.

Cliffhanger.

Who came up with that?

Someone hangign off of a cliff?

Who knows.

The person who made it?

Mistakes made.

~Chibi, The Nutella Leader

P.S. I discontinued this story because, I hit a road block. I un-discontinued because, I took a freaking bulldozer/steam-roller and tore it down.

P.P.S. It's 2:00 am