Eight

Author's Note: first of all I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for sticking around and reading my story. I appreciate and love it. And for just your continued support is the reason why I'm once again updating. So I hope you all will love this extra long chapter I've written.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. All rights go to the wonderful and excellent writer J. K. Rowling. In no way, shape, or form am I making any profit off of any of this. I'm just simply borrowing the characters for my own and others' amusement.

Side note: I do not have an editor. So all grammatical mistakes are my own.

"Mother! Father!"

Understanding dawned on Harry and instant fear came spiraling down upon him.

What if they still viewed him as a Gryffindor - the Golden boy of Dumbledore's army that wanted them dead?

What if they wanted him dead?

Stupid Dumbledore, Harry thought. As he prepared himself for the reunion that he had only dreamt about. 

*******************

"Draco, my dragon what's wrong?"

Harry heard a feminine voice call out and he soon saw what he could only guess to be his and Draco's mother. The women had on a black dress with hair as blonde as her husbands and eyes that were the purest of blue. Harry's earlier thoughts were now drowning him and it got even worse when Lucius entered the foyer wearing a simple black suit along with his cane and wand in hand.

It was hard to breathe. Harry instinctively moved closer to Draco. Somewhat able to breath better hiding behind his brother. Wow did that sound weird still, he thought.

"Draco why is Potter here?"

Harry flinched narrowing his eyes towards the floor. The hate was surely still there. They hadn't had had a good track record when they were labeled as enemies. The truth was hitting him hard.

"Father. Pot--" Draco started to say but corrected himself," Harry is a victim."

"What game are you playing at Draco?" His tone almost a snarl - the older Malfoy didn't like to be kept waiting. Having important things to do for his Lord. He had been glad the Dark Lord didn't take up residence within Malfoy Manor how this situation would turn of the Dark Lord was staying here. He didn't want to imagine it. With his son's compelling voice he was whipped out of his thoughts.

"This is not a game, Father. Mother. Father. Dumbledore has been lying to us all. Especially Harry. It's a long story. "

Harry could see Draco trying his hardest to explain the recent situation that had him questioning everything. He also watched as Narcissa tried to understand the situation with calmness Lucius apparently didn't have and laid a hand on the older Malfoy.

"Why don't we continue this in the sitting room?" She offered and Harry nodded in acceptance.

He didn't miss the calculating eyes of the older Malfoy; of his father, making him stumble over his own two feet. Draco with a gentle helping hand had him before he planted into the granite floor of the walkway. Harry grateful for the hand that helped him stay upright continued. Noticing Lucius and Narcissa both held similar looks as they watched the two boys interact.

Everyone was seated in a room that was surprisingly bright and airy. Book shelves littered the walls framing a large window that allowed most of the light that was lighting the room in. The room was set in a creme color making the room further inviting. Once again assuming Narcissa had created this room for that feeling alone.