What

Topangas pov:
Today has officially been the worst day ever.i had 104 papers to finalise before the ends of the day,then I had to find the time to pick auggie up from school,then make dinner.
I sit there, watching auggie colour
(If someone in America is reading this I haven't spelt it wrong it's just in England we spell it differently)
When Riley walks through the door. "Hey riles how was school?" I ask happily
"Why do you always question me,God mom I've only just come home!"
"Riley I was being polite and asking how your day w-"
"I don't want to talk to you isn't that obvious?"
"Fine go to you room!" I say anger and hurt in my voice
"FINE MAYBE I DONT WANT TO BE AROUND SOMEONE LIKE YOU ANYWAY" she yells walking off to her room
I don't know what's the matter with everyone these days...

Rileys pov:
Ughhhh why does she always have to do that I only just got home
I think sitting on my bed. I take off my shoes and put them in the bottom of my wardrobe. I go into my bathroom and then on the water for my shower. I take off my shirt and trousers and look in he mirror. Wow. I really am fat. Tears spring to my eyes but I just wipe them away. I go to the toilet and pull down my pants. WHAT? There's blood. What do I do? I can't tell my mom. She's angry with me. I can't tell Maya. She hates me. What do i do. I put my pants in the little bin next to my toilet and jump in the shower. I just stand there forgetting everything.

Topangas pov:
Maybe I was a little harsh on Riley. After all she is a teenager. Maybe her and Maya have fell out. Hahahah I think in my head. Riley and Maya. Falling out. That's a impossibility. They are Riley and Maya. They can't separated. I walk up to Rileys room. And knock on the door...

Rileys pov:
I get out of he shower, put on some clean pants and put loads of toilet paper in them. I pulled them up put on some leggings and a old hoodie. Then I hear a knock at the door. Come in I answer moodily. I really don't know what's been wrong with me lately. Just not in the mood I guess. My mom opens the door..