I cant

Rileys pov:
My mom walked into my room
"Look Riley I'm sorry for yelling at you and getting angry"
"It's fine mom" I said getting impatient
I just wanted her to leave
"Is there anything you want to talk about?" My mom says
Erm yeah I just started my period Maya hates me someone's bullying me I'm worthless I'm fat and I'm ugly I think in my head
"Nope I'm perfectly fine. In fact I'm better than fine. Your the one that's not fine." I say realising after that I sound guilty.
"Riley I know something's wrong. I was your age once too you can tell me what's going on."
"Mom nothing's going on,stop jumping to conclusions" I say when suddenly I feel a sharp pain rush through the bottom of my stomach and I double over.
"Riley! Are you ok?What's happened? Are you in pain? Do you need help?"
"Mom I'm fine now get out!" I say tshe are threatening to spill.
My mom goes to speak but the. Chooses otherwise and leaves quietly.
I need help. I don't know what to do. I have no one to turn to. I want to tell my mom. But I can't. It's just embarrassing for me to talk about.

Topangas pov:
I know something wrong with Riley. She's never like this. Why did she double over. Period pains, I think in my head but then I realise:Riley hasn't started her period. And if she had,she obviously would tell me. Wouldn't she. I'm over thinking this. I'll wait till Corey gets home and I'll talk to him about it.

Corey's pov;
I don't have Rileys class all day today. That means I didn't have a chance to check up on her. I had free periods all day so that meant that I could just grade all my tests. I got in the car and drove home. I considered calling topanga and telling her I would be home for dinner but then I remembered what a awful cook she was am thought otherwise. I pulled up outside our apartments got out locked the Car and went inside.
"Hey honey I'm home" I said as I walked through the door. Topanga was sat at the table with her face in her hands. "What's up" I asked going to sit next to her.
"Well Rileys been in a mood ever since she's come home and she won't talk to me about it.what if she doesn't trust me anymore. If she doesn't trust me then That means we don't have a good relationship and if we don't have a good relationship then that makes me a bad mom" topanga said in one full sentence
"Topanga you could never be a bad mom,I'm sure she just had a bad day that's all, I'm sure she would be fine by tomorrow"
"Yeah your probably right corey"
"Like always" I giggle
"You wish" topanga says also laughing

Little did they know it would all get worse