*Chapter 45: Yeojin is MINE!*

Where we left with Rapmon...
^^^***^^^***###^^^###^^^~~~^^^~~~^^^###^^^###^^^***^^^***^^^###^^^###^

Then her voice was gone it was ended, I quickly stand up and grab my jacket on my chair.

"Where you going Rapmon?" Suga asked as I stopped.

"Call the police for me... I have something to attend with..." I said and saw Luria crying as she goes to the entrance.

"LURIA!" Jungkook said as he goes to her and comfort her.

"Unnie! Unnie!!" She said while crying on Jungkook's chest.

"What is it Luria? What's wrong..?" Yoona asked but I answered her question.

"Yeojin is in trouble... There is still a chance that she might be saved or not... SO PLEASE CALL THE POLICE ALREADY..." I said serious and leave the cafe. "One scar on her skin I swear I will kill him with no mercy..."

^^^***^^^***###^^^###^^^~~~^^^~~~^^^###^^^###^^^***^^^***^^^###^^^###^

***Rapmon's POV***

Timeskip: Han River 11:13 p.m.

"Where is Yeojin!?!" I shouted to my phone because I was calling the one who kidnap her.

"Relax, she is fine just don't understand wat is happening right now..." He said and began laugh like a maniac.

"Just ONE little finger of yours touch her I WILL INSTANTLY KILL YOU ASSHOLE!!" I said and not controlling my temper. "I don't fucking know who you are but you better leave Yeojin in this situation! She's nothing to do with our fight in here.."

"Do not worry Namjoon, I will never considered her here, my precious... Right?" He said and heard her whined.

"Would stop doing that!? It's so annoying! I will kick your ass if I got free in this shitty rope!!" I heard her shouting at the background.

"Oh, such fierce eyes Yeojin..." He said.

"You fucking stop touching her you coward!!!" I said and crumple my fist.

"Me? Calling me a coward? Ha! Fine... Meet me in this address then we could talk... Face to Face..." He said and hang up.

I got a message and look for the address he gave to me, As I look for the address I go to the police station I saw the bangtan and the other girls in the bench.

"Rapmon!" Jin shouted and quickly hug me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine..." I broke the hug and then I saw Yoona crying in front of me.