*Chapter 35: I was once heartbroken like you...*

Where we left with Rapmon...

^^^***^^^***###^^^###^^^~~~^^^~~~^^^###^^^###^^^***^^^***^^^###^^^###^

We enter the office and sat down to meet our new BTS manager and assistant. We sat down and the assistant go back to her place. As she goes back she gave a signal to the manager. As she turn around the chair it was a girl. Wait... A GIRL?!

"Good morning boys, I am your manager today until Mr. Park is done to his vacation. I am Lee Yuura, call me Ms. Lee and my assistant.... Kim Min Jun or also known as Mina." She said and we widen our eyes.

I saw Jin stand up and.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mina?"

"It's nice to see again Oppa Jin."

^^^***^^^***###^^^###^^^~~~^^^~~~^^^###^^^###^^^***^^^***^^^###^^^###^

***Mina's POV***

Time skip: Manager's office 12:30 p.m.

"It's nice to meet you Oppa Jin..." I said and smiled.

"W-Wait... You mean your b-brother is Jin!?!" I heard Suga who is really nervous.

I fake smiled and look at Yeojin, who is giving me a satisfying smile.

"Well Yuura? What is the schedule for today?" I shyly said and the boys gulped especially Suga.

"Well, it was my first day being your manager, tomorrow we will start the photo shoot then practice your dance." Yeojin said and look at me.

"You heard what your BTS manager said, Tomorrow is your schedule you have time to relax for a bit.." I said nicely and Oppa Jin is looking at me angry.

"You can go out now..." Yeojin said and they did what she told except from my brother who is completely dissapointed to me.

"Um, Ms. Lee can I borrow your assistant for a while?" Jin asked politely.

"You may, but I need her so you better be quick. Understood?" Yeojin acted like a boss and he nodded.