*Chapter 56: The Bad Boy Turns Out To Be A Good Boy*

Where we left with V...

^^^***^^^***###^^^###^^^~~~^^^~~~^^^###^^^###^^^***^^^***^^^###^^^###^

" V, you should be careful. You might get a trauma or poison or worst paralyze from that thorn- " While Jin is scolding me I began crying like a baby in front of me.

" I-I *sniff* don't k-know *sniff* w-what to *sniff* do! " I whined and cried while he gave me a comfort hug and shushing me.

" V, do not give up, you can get through this, araso? " Jin whispered and I continue crying.

Bogo shipda... Jaria...

^^^***^^^***###^^^###^^^~~~^^^~~~^^^###^^^###^^^***^^^***^^^###^^^###^

***Suga's POV***

Time Skip: Seoul, South Korea (Studio Room BHE) 1 month later...

Me and Rapmon are busy for the next album, we have some good ideas and every members are really busy for their solo song as well.

" Hyung. " I heard Rapmon while I play the piano.

" Mwo? " I asked him but when I looked at him he seem worried.

(Korean: Mwo

English: What)

" Do you miss... her..? " He asked me but I was confused at the moment from his question. " I mean do you miss Jin's little sister? "

As he look at me I began looking away  thinking for what will be the answer until the curiosity kills me giving him a silent treatment. I didn't knew that I began hesitating and never knew the answer.

" It's okay hyung you don't need to answer my question... " Rapmon said and he goes back being serious.

While he was back to work I was with a blank expression, repeating and repeating questioning myself about the question. DO I miss her? DO I need to miss her? DO I like HER..? With so many questions that I can't answer in my mind I felt big pain in my chest full of anger but also... Sadness. Another questions came and came, WHY did she leave me? WHY did she say anything? WHY did she never say goodbye to me? WHY AM I ASKING THIS TO MYSELF IF SHE CAN ONLY ANSWER OF ALL THESE QUESTION?! I began releasing frustration and began having distress too. I sat down on the couch trying to calm myself or just to get away of this pain, I go back to my working desk full of papers I arrange it then I piece of paper fell, I the other papers in the folder then when I grab the paper I began widening my eyes then everything I see was a blur and a wet tears came down through my cheeks.