*Special Chapter: Jin x Yoona*

A/N: This special chapter doesn't connect to the story, is just a chapter. This story is for all to the Jin fans here!!!  

***Yoona's POV***

As a single woman, I never been so happy in my whole life. No boys who chases you, No boys who flirting you, No boys will never say you ugly anymore~ But for sometimes it kinda lonely as well. Your friends who had their spending time with their boyfriends, your parents has passed away, you don't even have a sister OR  a brother. *sigh* Why am I lonely? Am I REALLY that ugly..?

I sat down on my working desk, I am a chef in my own pastry shop called, Yoona's cafe. Yup! I am also a business woman as well~ So I called myself the busy woman. And also  as well I am a babysitter, why? BECAUSE ONE OF MY FRIENDS ALREADY MARRIED AND HAD A BABY!! Yup you heard me! I am the oldest and still I don't have boyfriend or a fiance or just a soulmate?! And that is why Luria told me to chat some pretty boys in some kind of app, she already knows my email and stuff so she gave me her made up password.

And now, as in right now here in my office of my cafe, I looked at phone that is on my desk waiting and waiting for someone to chat to me or just call me but then,

[nae pi ttam nunmul~nae majimak chumeul~da gajyeoga ga~nae pi ttam nunmul~nae chagaun sumeul~da gajyeoga ga~nae pi ttam nunmul-]

"Yeoboseyo..?" I put phone close to my ear.

"Yeoboseyo..." I heard a low voice but seem kind of sweet guys as well.

"T-This the first time I heard you, well this is embarassi-" I panic saying it to him but I heard him chuckled.

"You're uncomfortable taking a stranger, isn't?" He said and I became silent. "Don't worry I'll hang up and just chat on the message, is that good for you now?"

"Y-Yeah... I g-guess.." I said and he hang up.

Then I saw he already message me.

Note: [Jin] * (Yoona)

[Are you here?]

I was nervous chatting some boys, I began to panic or can't calm myself or I even forgot what will I say to him.

(Yeah... Sorry I wasn't good talking boys like you...)

[No it's fine, I can wait.. :)]

(*sigh* Now I'm more embarassed... TT^TT)

[Don't be... I encounter so many girls but your the most shy one I've met... :)]

"What does he mean by that.." I mumbled and continue talking to him.

(Me? A Shy? Ha! I was not comfortable with guys.. That's all!)

[Hahaha, I was just kidding you know?]

(Wow~ you really tricked me~~)

That is where we talk with this stranger, I talked to him every morning even at night. Texting and sending some funny stickers as well. I kind of never been so happy talking to him, sometimes I don't sleep to much because I was been thinking of him then sometimes I can't concentrate my work already because we chat always.

"Yoona?" I heard Ian on the door.

"Y-Yeah.." I said while I was chatting him.

"Y-You have a um... a guest who wanted to see you..." Ian said and  looked at him.