Part 13

The last couple of weeks have been great. Hyun's show has been extended for another month. Ashley his manager has quit calling him at odd hours. He said he had a talk with her, so I hope she isn't so rude any more. I'm headed home after a day of helping Jaehee at her coffee shop.

I walk inside our apartment and smell something delicious. "Hyun" I call out. "In the kitchen Princess" he calls out to me. I head in and stop in the door way. "What's that wonderful smell" I ask him. "Chicken Marsala" he tells me. "Mmm it smells great" I tell him. I walk over to him and give him a kiss. "Do I have time to change before dinners done" I ask. "Not much, but go ahead" he tells me with a smile.

I head into our bedroom. There's a wrapped box on the bed. I go over to it and he yells from the kitchen. "Open it please" he asks. I sit down on the bed and open the box. I pull out my gift and it's a sexy little black dress. It's tight around the chest and then flows out to a wide bottom. I feel something fall and look at it. There's a sexy under wear set too.

"Please wear that" he asks me standing in the door way. I look up at him. "Oh Hyun, it's beautiful" I tell him. "Can you please wear that to dinner tonight" he asks me. "Oh yes of course. Thank you" I tell him. He leaves the room and I quickly take off my clothes.

I grab the bra and realize it's very skimpy. I put it on and it barely covers my nipples. I move around to make sure I won't fall out of it. It's black satin trimmed with dark purple lace. I grab the undies and they are satin and the thong part is more of the purple lace. I grab the last thing out of the box and smile.

It's a garter belt. I quickly put it on with the matching thigh highs. I put the dress on over it and realize I can't reach the zipper. I grab my purple heels that match the lace and put them on. I head out to the kitchen so he can help me with the dress.