Part 38

"She was one of my biggest supporters when all that Echo Girl stuff was happening" he tells me. He steers us back on course and we finish our shopping. We stop at the bakery on our way home and he runs in and comes back out with some delicious treats for us.

We get home and carry in all our purchases. He runs down and grabs the sheets while I put the groceries away. I quickly start dinner. He comes in and goes and makes the bed. I put the finishing touches on the casserole and throw it in the oven. I set the timer and head into the living room.

He's not in there, so I head into our bedroom. He's going through his closet and mumbling to himself. "Honey do you need some help" I ask him. He looks up at me and smiles. "No I'm just trying to decide what to wear while I declare to spend the rest of my life with you" he tells me.

"Oh, I don't suppose naked would be the proper answer here would it" I tell him with a smirk. "I love the way your mind works" he tells me. "Hyun, I wouldn't care if you wore sweats tomorrow. I'm not promising myself to your clothes" I tell him.

I walk over and look in his closet. I grab out a nice black suit. "Here wear this one" I tell him. "Why this one" he asks. "Because it's what you were wearing the first time I met you" I tell him with a smile. "Oh yes, that's right. Then this one it is" he tells me. "So wife-to-be, what time will dinner be done" he asks. "In 2 hours. Why" I ask him.

He looks at the freshly made bed and looks at me. I blush. "Let's wait until you come home tonight" I tell him. "Really? Okay how about a movie then" he suggests. "Okay. A comedy this time" I tell him. He grabs me and picks me up and carries me into the living room.

"Just practicing for tomorrow" he tells me sweetly. He sets me down on the couch and picks out a movie. He sits next to me and lays his head on my lap. He presses play and we watch the movie.