Part 110

We exit the church and get into a waiting limo. Hyun helps me get settled in the car. We leave the church and head to our reception. "How much time do we have before we get there" I ask. "Is my wife in a hurry" he asks. "No, she was just wondering if we had enough time to consummate this marriage" I tell him with a smirk.

"Not enough for that! I'm not making love to my wife for the first time in the back of a car" he tells me. "It's a very good thing that I was kidding" I tell him. He pulls me into his lap. "I couldn't believe my eyes when you walked down that aisle to me" he tells me. "You are so beautiful" he tells me. "Do you like the dress" I ask.

"I do. It's a more grand version of the first one you wore" he tells me. "I know. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it" I tell him. "MC Ryu. I love the sound of that" he tells me kissing my ear. I reach down and grab his hand and play with his ring. "I love this" I tell him. "I love every thing that this stands for" I tell him. "Oh Princess, don't cry" he tells me kissing away my tears.

"I just can't help it. I can't believe that we are finally married" I tell him sniffling. "I know what you mean. Working out the details with Jaehee didn't really make it real, but watching you walk down that aisle to me did. It's funny, but I never really understood what the saying when two become one meant, but now I do" he tells me.

"I know. It has a much different meaning when your actually married" I tell him. "Married and in love. I know now that I am nothing with out you, so therefor it's no more you or me it's us" he tells me holding me tighter.

"I love you so much MC. I never expected to feel this way about someone else. Plus our daughter will be here in 3 and a half months. I really never expected to be a father, until I met you. As soon as I saw you, I pictured what our child would look like and it scared me. Now I'm so happy I could burst" he tells me.