Part 48

He turns off the car and turns to me. "Are you ready Babe" he asks me. I smile up at him. "Oh yes" I tell him excitedly. He gets out of the car and comes and opens my door. I take his offered hand and step out of the car.

I look around and realize he's taken me to his secret spot. "Oh! We are doing the ceremony up here?" I ask him. "Yeah I thought it was fitting. We got engaged here so I figured it would be nice to get married here too. We can go somewhere else if you want" he tells me.

I wrap my arms around him. "No Hyun it's perfect! Thank you for sharing your special place with me" I tell him. "Oh they are here" he says looking behind me. I turn and see two cars pull up next to ours. "They? I thought you just hired a photographer" I ask him confused.

"Well even though we are doing this unofficially, I thought it would be nice to have an official over see the ceremony" he tells me looking down at me. "Oh Hyun, that's so sweet" I tell him with a smile.

The two men approach us. "Hyun Ryu and MC?" the photographer asks. Hyun shakes his hand and they exchange some words. Hyun walks him around and shows him where he wants us to pose. "MC" the  official asks me. "Yes hello" I greet him. "Hyun explained the situation to me and I think it's very wise of you two to compromise this way. It shows great character for the both of you to make adjustments to make each one of you happy" he tells me.

"Thank you so much for understanding" I tell him. Hyun wraps his arm around my waist joining us. "Hello Hyun are you ready" he asks us. "We are going to have some pictures taken first, if that's okay with you" he asks. "Sure go ahead" the official tells us.

Hyun takes my hand and leads me to where he wants me to pose. I pose in several different positions. Next Hyun does the same. After several shots of us together he decides we are ready.