Part 80

Warning adult content

It has been a long month with out Hyun. We have one more month to go before he can come back and see me. I'm back to work and I don't know if it's the stress of him being gone or my schedule being so full, but I am so tired all the time. Hyun and I have had some interesting chats lately.

It's Saturday morning and I'm waiting for him to chat with me. A message pops up from Hyun. "So Do you have any plans for today?" He asks. "No, I did all my running yesterday" I answer him. "Good. In my top dresser drawer is a bag. Go and get it" he tells me. I head down the hall and grab the bag.

"Got it" I tell him. "Open it and put it on" he tells me. I open it and it's a pair of panties. They feel heavy. I take mine off and put these ones on. "Okay they are on. They feel strange though" I send him. "I know. They are special panties" he tells me. "I want to play a game. I have on a pair of briefs that are just like your panties. In that bag is a remote. I want you to press it and I'll press mine too okay. Count to 30 and press the button" he tells me. I wait for 30 seconds and press the button.

After I press the button, my panties vibrate against my pussy. "What the hell" I ask him. "Today when ever we think of each other I want us to press the button. This way when I feel my cock vibrate I'll know you are thinking of me. When your pussy vibrates, you know I'm thinking about you" he tells me. "Oh so I have your remote and you have mine" I ask. "Yes" he tells me. "Now tonight we will video chat and help each other out. Okay" he asks me. "Okay" I tell him. We message back and forth for a bit and go about our day.

Every so often I feel my pussy vibrate and smile. I wait a while and press his remote too. This game is seriously fun. After a while though I understand why he wanted to make sure I wasn't going any where. I'm so horny and now when it starts I end up moaning. This is going to be a long day.