Whoa, Jenna

Jenna looked perfect. I thought that Ella, Peyton, and Annalise we're beautiful, but Jenna, Jenna was astonishing to the eye with a little bit of work. We just applied makeup in all the right places, crimped her hair, and got a wardrobe that fit her tall, stick like figure a little better, and wha la, the next issue of Cover girl's new model.

I could tell she was happy with the result when I handed her the mirror and she smiled with a gleam in her eyes.

"And Jenna, with your gorgeous personality, and amazing brain, you could become so much more than you we're. Not that you weren't great yesterday, I just needed to find a way to introduce you to the world. And with how astonishing you look, nobody will be able to ignore you. Promise." I explained to her with a giant smile still not getting over how breathtaking she looked.

"Kaitlyn, thank you. For everything. I've never had a friend like you. And I'm glad we're partners! I ALWAYS get paired up with someone that knows nothing about the subject, and sometimes even what class were in." she spoke as I laughed.

There was just something about Jenna that cheered me up every time I saw her.

"I hope you know you're going to a party with me this weekend." I stared at her with a black face.

Her cheeks flushed red. "I've never been to one...."

THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER.

"Oh my gosh, I'm not the only one!" I sighed with a breath of relief. We both burst out laughing at my dramatic scene relief. "I guess we will just have to see what one is like then, won't we?" I gave her a smirky grin.

"I guess so." She replied smiling, with a sneaky voice.