Change

Ella and her sister, Tris picked me up at exactly noon the next day, as she had said. After Tris had dropped us off at the mall, Ella wasted no time getting to work. First, we went to a VERY expensive store, Couturè, I bought TONS of outfits that I would've never worn at my old school. I felt like I had bought the whole place walking out with arm fulls of bags. Luckily, dad had given me his credit card and told me I could buy whatever with it. I think he was still feeling guilty about the move. Then, Ella decided it was time for the real thing, and took me into Beauty Me Down, and got me waxed, exfoliated, and glowing until I was raw. But, when I looked into the mirror it was all worth it, I couldn't recognize the girl staring back at me. She was beautiful, with features like mine, but more brought out. Her hair was perfectly straightened, and her blue eyes sparkled like the ocean, her face was flawless. Then, I realized she was me. I was even almost as pretty as Ella, who was beaming at me from the side of the chair. "OMG OMG you look great!!!!!" She exclaimed. And she wasn't lying. Maybe with my new friend, and new style I was going to have to rethink how I was gonna play the game of high school....