Possessive Power

Hi this is my first time ever posting any of my work. Please tell me what you think. Sorry or any grammer or spelling mistakes

"Layla calm down, you're going to kill somebody"

"Oh common Mason, it's not everyday we get to meet our brothers mate."

"Yeah but it's not the last time we will see her either"

" I'm so excited! How much longer until they get here? Do you think she will like me?"

"Layla, if you would stop panicking so much you might have noticed the doorbell ring."

" Oh my goodness they're here! Ill get the door."

"Some how I just knew you would" Mason said half smiling, half laughing.

I couldn't wait! Another one of my brothers found his mate. At first I was sad because Me, Mason, and Jason were all the best of buds. I knew that when you found your mate they were all you cared about. So I was sad that I wouldn't be his number one girl anymore, but then I became happy for him to have something so special in his life. Now I was really happy and excited about meeting his mate. And finally that time was now. As I was running to the door I could hear them laughing. I opened the door to find my brother Jason standing about foot taller than a blonde blue eyed girl. Ha figures she's pretty. I just hope she isn't dumb.

"Well if it isn't my lovely little sister" Jason said

"Jason" I practically screamed. I was so happy to see him. Jason was the last one of my brothers to find his mate. Mason found his when we lived in florida for a while. She rejected him saying she didn't want to be tied down to a loser. I remember that day fresh in my mind. It was only the second time I had seen brother cry. It was a hard time on our family, but we lived and we moved on to a new chapter in our lives. This new chapter contains Jason's mate.

"Layla I would like you to meet my mate, and love of my life Claire"

"Hi", I said kind of shy.

" Hi Layla it's so good to finally meet you" Claire said pulling me into a big bear hug. Ah I just knew I would like this girl.

"It's good to meet you too", I said.

"Ah nice to see you again little bro" Mason said excitedly.

" Hey we are only 2 minutes apart, so called big brother"

"Oh whatever"

"Anyway this is my lovely mate Claire"

"Claire! Welcome to the family." Mason said. Claire just smiled and nodded. I think she was happy about us liking her. We were all so wrapped up in the moment that I almost forgot that we were standing outside.

"Ok is it just me or is it getting cold out here"

"Yeah Layla's right come on in guys" Mason stated

"Thanks" Jason and Claire said at the same time. A moment of awkward silence occurred.

" So now what" I asked kind of trying to break the silence. I didn't want Claire to feel uncomfortable around us, considering we are her family now so she will be spending a lot of time here.

"Um lets order some pizza" Mason suggested.

A chorus of yeah sure broke out among us.

"Pepperoni ok?" Mason asked. Everyone said that was fine.

While Mason was in the other room ordering our pizza I tried to start a conversation to break the silence.

"So Claire tell me about yourself" I asked hoping she wouldn't mind me being so straight forward.