Unconditional Love

"Carla, hurry up or your gonna be late for your first day of school!" My sister Alexa yelled while banging on my room door.

"Fine, wait on second."

"Okay, but were riding with Ricky and Lexy today." Oh shoot, I forgot completely! If we were riding with Ricky then I'm going to have to look extra nice. I quickly ran to the bathroom and put my makeup on. Black liquid eyeliner, black mascara, and bubblegum lip gloss. My long red hair was going to need some serious curling, so I plugged the curlers in and ran to my closet. I decided to wear a baby blue Hollister shirt, tan khaki pants that has a chain connected to two different belt loops, and my high top blue vans. I ran back into the bathrom and decided to do my hair in big thick curls. After I did my hair, I grabbed my backpack and walked into the kitchen. My protein bars was not sitting on the counter as usual.

"ALEX! WHERE ARE MY PROTEIN BARS?" I yelled.

"Shut up, I"m right here." I turned around and found her standing behind me. I sighed. "Oh and Josh ate the last two," Ugh! I love Josh, but he is a major pain in the butt. Sometimes I don't get why my sister loves him. I mean, he is very handsome. 7" tall, dark brown eyes, short and curly light brown hair, what's not to love. On the other hand, he was lazy, jobless, and a big time slob. I don't get why she keeps that around....I walked outside and felt a slight breeze. Lexi, Ricky's sister, had the car started and was waiting on me, Ricky, and Alexa.. She honked on the horn right when everyone came outside. Ricky lookes sooo amazing with his yellow Polo shirt, black Dickie pants, and black Air Force Ones. To top it off, he had hazel eyes, deep dimples like me, and medium wavy black hair. Most boys couldn't make medium wavy hair look good, but Ricky sure could. We walked to the car and Ricky held the door open for me. I muttered a thank you and slid in. I don't know why, but around Ricky I was extremely shy even though I'm not like that normally.

"So kids, how does it feel to start your last year of high school?" Lexi loved talking to us about school. She missed her senior year because her mother died, she went through a deep depression and dropped out. I thought she wold be sad bringing up our senior year, but she was as happy as a smiley face. Alexa and Lexi went to high school together, that's why they are so close. Alexa helped her through every single thing and that's how she thought me and Ricky should be. The only thing is that me and Ricky used to be very close, but ever since he hit puberty and his hideous acne disappeared he forgot me. He became extremely popular and decided I was going to ruin his reputation. Everytime, either me or Ricky was going to say something we stopped. It was pretty akward and I HATE akwardness. I started singing Weak by JoAnna Levesque( JoJo).

♪I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak, I lose all control and something takes over me. By my side, I swallow my pride...your love is so sweet that it knocks me right off of my feet..and I can't explain why your loving makes me weak.♪

I'm a good singer and proud of it, but I only sing in an akward moment. Ricky used to love it, now I don't know and don't really care. We arrived to school and Ricky got out and went straight to a group of cheerleaders. I got out and walked into the building with my head down. I caught of glimpse of Rick looking at me then back to those cheerleaders.