Nothing personal

Tony came over to me and whispered in my ear.

"You look so good. Ricky doesn't deserve a goddess like yourself." My eyes popped open, straight to Ricky. He heard every word and pushed Tony away from me.

"Look I know your drunk, but you can't talk to my girlfriend like that. Go sit down somewheee." Tony made a tragic mistake by throwing a punch at Ricky, but hitting me instead. His right fist connected with my right eye, full force. Before I could fall to the floor Ricky slammed Tony into a tables and punched him repeatedly.

"OWW! RICKY, FORGET HIM AND HELP ME." Ricky was at my side in less than a second. He removed my hand from my eye and looked at me with horror. My eye was slowly blurring up and Ricky's figure was becoming disformed. Ricky was shouting at other people to take Tony outside and finally someone did. Ricky went inside the freezer and put some ice into a plastic bag and held it on my eye. I winced at the sudden temperature change and Ricky quickly apologized.

"How bad is it?" He looked at me and frowned.

"Well, it looks like your eye is going to be swollen for a week, Alexa is going to kill me, and I just lost a best friend." I sighed and looked away from him, holding back tears. He soon realized and held me close to him.

"Look, maybe after your eye swells down we can go shopping." I jumped up quickly and did my happy dance. Consisting of The Sprinkler, The Running Man, and The Carlton. Ricky looked at me shocked before laughing his head off. I had forgot I was an awful dancer for that split second and sat back down.

"Look mister, while your laughing at me you me you need to call Lexi." He turned dead serious and pulled out his cell phone.