♥♥♥My Boo♥♥♥

"Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you two." Lexi hugged me while jumping up and down. She was even happier than me. Alexa couldn't stop smiling, I wonder why. I sat on the couch and Ricky sat beside me and held my hand.

"What do you want to watch?" Ricky looked at me then smiled. He took the remote and changed the channel to "Lockup: Raw." I stared at him wide eyed as he started watching this show about cell mates and their crimes.

"Why do you like this show?" He looked at me then quickly looked away. He began looking at the screen again, completely interested in a man's story about gang violence. Wait! Was Ricky in a gang? Did he do something bad? Could he go to jail? Is he watching this television show for pointers? I looked back and forth from the television to Ricky repeatedly.

"Ricky, are you involved in a gang?" I nearly screeched at him. He looked at me with a blank expression and didn't answer my question. I went to my room with not another word. After slamming the door shut, I laid on my bed and put my Ipod ear plugs in. One Directions "What Makes You Beautiful" came on and I sang along.

♪Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't know oh oh You don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't know oh oh You don't know you're beautiful Oh oh That's what makes you beautiful♪

I didn't notice that Ricky came into my room until I felt pressure on my bed. Ricky put his arms around me and kissed my neck. I couldn't help but smile.

"What are you listening to?" Ricky looked at me curiously.

"One Direction. I love Zain and Niall." I smiled so wide at the sound of my celebrity crushes names. Ricky looked at me with a hint of jealousy in his facial expression.

"Who are these One Direction 'boys'?" Ricky air quoted the boy part. Apparently he thought One Direction was a joke. Well, he is TOTALLY wrong!

"One Direction is a group of boys that competed on the X Factor UK version. There's Zain, Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam and they are so amazing! I am so gonna marry Niall or even Zain!"

"Wow. That gave me a lot of hope." I can't believe Ricky just said that.

"Gave you hope for what?" Ricky put his face in his palms.

"I forgot you don't process sarcasm." He was right. I don't get sarcasm at all. I mean, I do it all the time but when someone else says it it sounds...normal. When Ricky and I were best friends, he would constantly use sarcasm. One day when we were at my house talking, Ricky said, "Right, we will have twin boys." Our conversation was very irrelevant. I replied to him, "Ricky, I didn't no you had feelings for me." He looked at me and just said "kidding". That day made me realize that I wanted me and Ricky to be in love and with kids when we got older. That was four years ago.

"Well, I have to go now. Business is business."

"What business." He got quit and just stood up. He left without a word. That didn't bring me down though, it just made me realize that me and Ricky are talking and we go together. I will find out everything tomorrow and I will have to face everything tomorrow.

♦At School♦

"So...tell me what happened. Let me rephrase that. Tell me Every. Single. Detail that happened." I rolled my eyes at Sydney. Sometimes she can be a pest.

"Well, me and Ricky talked, I started crying, then he told me he loved me." She gave me that 'that's not ALL that happened face. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the bathroom. I looked in Syd's eyes.

"You have to swear you won't say a word." She knew that I was serious and she nodded, then acted like her lips were a zipper. She zipped them up and threw the zipper away.

"We kissed." Her eyes grew wide and she started squealing. She repeatedly jumped up and down and started hugging me.

"Awww! I'm so happy tor you! I know how much you liked him even though you tried your hardest not to show it." We realized we were late when the bell rang. We rushed to our seperate classes. My Social Studies teacher, Mr. Jacobs, was taking attendance when he called my name.

"Carletta Martinez?" I sat down quickly.

"Here!" Everyone was looking at me but Ricky. I wonder why his undies are in a bunch. I wrote a note to him.

[Ricky, what's the matter?] I had Benny pass him the note.

[Nothing...]

[It is something. Please tell me.]

[I'll tell you later....passing notes, really? We are not in Elementary anymore Carla.] I laughed silently and started to pay attention in class.

[Thank you, love :)] When he read the message he smiled from ear-to-ear.