Chapter 2: the "secret"

Jacki's p.o.v

I see all my friends at the dinner table and then in the corner of my eye my soon to be husband. I stand up up and say I have an announcement to make I see every one sit down and get quiet. I say "ok well me and mark are weell ENGAGED" everyone jumps up in excitement.

Jenna's p.o.v

"Wow" I say shocked. 10 days later we started helping jacki start planning her wedding because she wanted it early. The 12th day that we knew we went and started looking at dresses. It was really hard for her to pick but then she finally found the one. It's white, the length is right below the knee, the top is heart shaped and covered in lace.

Braxton's p.o.v

The brides mate dresses that we picked out are blue with a heart shape top covered in silver jewels. "I'm so excited to maid of honor" I say. Then we were sitting there in silence and out of the blue Jenna jumps up and says "o my goodness we were so busy that we didn't notice the weddings tomorrow". We started to pay and noticed it was getting dark so we payed and rushed out the door and got in the car.

Alexandra's p.o.v

The morning I wake up to the sound of everyone getting ready. I rose up and rubbed my eyes and then yelled " why didn't anyone wake me up so I can get ready". I jumped at a small bowl of cereal and drank a quick cup of coffee. I ran into the bathroom did my makeup and then jumped into my dress and then put on my shoes. We were all ready and grabbed our stuff and ran down stair and got in the car and drove to the salon. We got our hair and nails done really fast because we only had a hour to get down there to the beach.

Jenna's p.o.v

I can tell that jacki is so excited now because we are finally at the beach. Alexandra, Braxton, and I lined up at the alter and then smiled to the sound of music playing. Then we looked over and saw jacki walking down the isle. 30 minutes later we finally heard "I do" from both of them and and got hyped up. After hey kissed and everyone clapped, everyone ate and danced to the band. Then jacki and her husband took off for their honey moon.