Chapter 4: the suprising date

Jenna's p.o.v

I picked up Braxton to go to her last appointment. I then realize Braxton doesn't realize it's her due date today. We pull in to the parking lot and park in a handy cap spot so it's way closer and easier for her. We go in and sign the form and sat down and waited. We then heard the door open and heard Braxton's name being called out by the nurse, we got up and followed the nurse to the room.

Braxton's p.o.vi sit down on the bed and lay back I lay for a few seconds and then I felt a sharp pain and screamed. The nurse and Jenna ran up to me. The nurse looked up at me with wide eyes and said "ma'am stay calm but your going into labor. She rushed out of the room and ran back in saying the ambulance is on it's way hang in there.

Jenna's p.o.v

I rush to Braxton not knowing what's going on and then I realized she was going into labor. I then see the nurse rush out of room and within 6 seconds I see her run back in saying "he ambulance is coming hang in there". I then saw the paramedics rush in and then take Braxton off on a gurney. I then run and get in my car and call Austin and tell him what has happened. I rushed to the hospital parked ran in found out her room and ran in there.

Austin's p.o.v

I speed to the hospital pulled in and parked and then rushed through the doors of the hospital. I ran to the nurses counter and asked what room Braxton was in she then said after a few seconds "room 3". I ran as fast as I could and ran into the room to the side of her bed and grabbed her hand and kissed her forehead. I then look down and see she is holding a baby wrapped in a pink blanket with little pink and white stripes on it. Then I hear Braxton saying " meet your new daughter Hope Neveah Allison lane Campbell". I reached down and took her out of he arms shocked at what I see.

The dodger then walked in and said well mrs. And mr. Campbell Hope is very health ,and Braxton all those injuries are fully recovered. I lean down slowly and kiss Braxton in excitement.

Jenna's p.o.v

I called Alexandra and Jackie and they said they would be here as fast as they can. After a few minutes I saw them walk in and waved them over. We walked down to Braxton's room and walked in, but then I was practically pushed down by Alexandra and Jackie as they ran up to the side of Braxton's bed. They were both asking her so many questions and asking when they could hold the baby. I then heard one of them say wait what is the baby's name. Braxton giggles and then says " Hope Neveah lane Campbell" they botched awwwed and then sat down so hey could hold he baby. I then looked and Connor and could tell he was excited and happy.