Chapter 3:Braxtons suprising news

Alexandra's p.o.v

3 weeks later after jacki's wedding we all get a call even her husband from Braxton saying "she has great news and she wants all of us to go to her house today". I got I my car and want and picked up Jenna. She buckled up, as I started driving off I say "I wonder what this is all about". We finally get there and pull up in front of her gorgeous house. We walk in and notice that every one was already there and was sitting down waiting on us. So we rush over and grab a stool from the bar and put it in the living room and sat down.

Jacki's p.o.v

I see Braxton stand up and struggle to get her words out. She says " I know this is a earl surprise to everyone. Then I saw her get a sip of water like her throat was dry. Then she leans back up and says " well I just found out that well uuum..... That I'm pregnant. All of us jump up in shock and excitement, and then I see Connor jump up and grab her and spin her around in a circle. I then speed walk over to her and asked really loudly so everyone could her me " when will we get to know the gender"? Then Braxton gathers her words and then says "it will be due September 1st". Alexandra and jacki both say at the same time "when will the baby shower be"? She says excited "it's only the beginning of January we got a lot of time.

Jenna's p.o.v

I say to Braxton " you should have your baby shower on March 20th, you would already be able to check the gender". Time flew by fast and before I realized it it was march the 20th so I called and told Braxton what day it was and she said "I already got a appointment set if you want to come get me and take me". So I got ready and drove over to Braxton's house. I pulled up in the drive way and honked. I saw her come out of the house and start walking towards the car. I looked at her and realized that her stomach already looked like a watermelon. We pull up in the parking lot and parked and got out and walked in. We had to wait for what seemed like 2 hours. And then finally a doctor walked and said Braxton come on in. She laid back on the bed and waited on the nurse. The nurse walked in and said "ok I'm going to put some gel on your stomach and it's cold". Braxton said ok and she rubbed it all over Braxton's stomach. And then started the sonogram he nurses looked at it for a minute and then said "well miss Braxton they are both girls". Braxton looked at her in confusion and then said "what do you mean both". The nurse looked at her and said "you didn't know that you are having twins". Braxton said "no"and then watched the nurse get a towel and rub the gel off. And then the nurse looked at us both and said "well you better go buy stuff because your getting closer.

Braxton's p.o.v

I walked out and got into the car shocked. And then pulled out my phone and called Connor and broke the news to him. He said "I will be home in a little bit ok I love you I got to go". I sent a message out to every one saying that the baby shower would be next we on Tuesday but also it's a girl and then i to like a million texts back "ok can't wait and congrats".

Alexandra's p.o.v

It comes around to Monday so I decided to go get Jenna and Alexandra and go baby shopping. I pick them up and then pull up to kmart and park in the handy cap spot so I'm closer to the doors. We go in and head right to the baby isle. 30 min. Later I come up to the register with a baby swing, Jenna come up with a eddie bauer endurance jogging stroller, and then Alexandra come to the register with 2 boxes of baby monitors and a 4moms-plush-mamaroo-infant-seat. I had a shocked expression on my face so Jenna decided to pitch in and ask me if I was checking out or not. I quickly turned around and checked outright along with Jenna and Alexandra. I dropped them off and when and wrapped the gifts.

Braxton's p.o.v

The next morning I got up and got dressed and made breakfast for my husband he got up and came on there and kissed me for what seemed for a long time and then grabbed his food and sat down and ate.