Hawaii bound!

Braxton's p.o.v

I wake up to the sound of the plane tires skidding, i look out of the window and see us lanidng on a runway. i jump and say " wake up wake up everyone we are finally here". everyone rubs there eyyes and then looks out of the window.

Jenna's p.o.v

I wake up to braxton say " wake up wake up everyone we are finally here". i rubbed my eyes and layed there for a second or two and then loked out of the window and she was right wwe were here. I raise up to were i am sitting in a upright position and say " yay i am so excited when we get our stuff settled in to the condos i am definetly going to the beach and shopping". I hear everyone chuckle which made me laugh over what i dont know but it was some what hilarious to me.
I stood up quickly which made me become light headed. I grabbed my head and ran to the bathroom to vomit. I fell down on my knee and grabbed the toilet. I heard everyone run in behind me. Braxton reached in front of everyone and pulled my hair back into a bun. And the I heard her whisper into my ear "honey I think we need to get you a pregnancy test". I stood back up and told everyone I was ok just a little homesick.

Jackie's p.o.v
Everyone grabbed their stuff and started to walk off the plane. I saw Braxton struggling to grab the bags and Hope at the same time. I ran over to her and told her to take my 2 bags and I'll grab Hope. I grabbed Hope and started to walk off as me and Braxton were talking we heard "daaddy". Everyone put their stuff down in the trunk and then started clapping and cheering for Hope. Braxton put her stuff in the trunk as with mine and then ran over and yanked Hope out of my hands and started dancing around. It was adorable and I was glad for Braxton.