13

1 Year Later

Jess

Life is so good! Me and Travis got together.. that's my Baby now.. some of his exs been wanting to catch these hands! Nia and I aren't bestfriends anymore because she's fake as fuck! She hasn't been talking to me but fuck her. I have a new bestfriend, her name is cydnee shes very pretty. We met at the mall. She does hair and makeup at the mall so I asked her to do mines. We talked then exchanged numbers then we met up somewhere getting to know each other then after a year, we became close. She real too. I love my bestie.

Anyways me and Travis are going to the movies to see a scary movies. I got dressed waiting on him to come out the bathroom. We moved in together by the way. We moved to Atlanta. I walked upstairs to see what's taking him so long. I went in the bathroom to see him taking pics.

"Babe come on and stop taking pics

"Babe come on and stop taking pics. Let's go before the movie begins. "Oh damn my bad baby let's go. "Baby why you trying to dress like me. He said grinning. "Nobody is not trying to dress like you. I said laughing. "Yes you is. You wearing a hat and a gray shirt like me. You just can't see my gray shirt because my jacket zipped up. I laughed. "Babe okay. Let me take a quick picture. "But you complaining about me taking a picture. "Shut up babe let me take a selfie.

"I don't want you wearing that shirt though baby

"I don't want you wearing that shirt though baby. "Why? I asked confused. "Because your breast showing and niggas gone be looking at you and shit. I laughed. "Babe I'm gonna have a jacket don't worry. "Awee iight. Let's go..

30 minutes Later

We made it to the movies and it was packed as hell. It was so many people. We ordered our popcorn and drinks. We walked into the movie theater and it was packed. Travis and I sat at the back row because the other seats were full.

A Hour Later

The movie was over and everyone was leaving in there cars. "Babe I have to go to the bathroom. "Alright baby hurry up. He said. "Okay.

Travis

Jess went to the bathroom. I waited by the counter. While I was waiting, I looked up from my phone and seen a familiar face. It was my ex Dayla.

"Hey Travis! Is that you? "Yeah it's me

"Hey Travis! Is that you? "Yeah it's me. I faked smiled. Me and dayla had been together for 2years. We broke up because she said I wasn't good enough and man enough. She was my first love. I had a Huge crush on her. But that was back in college. We grown now.

"So how's its going? What you been up too? She said. "I've been doing good actually. What about you? "I've been working, I'm doing good too. "That's good. "Hey I'm sorry about- I cut her off. "Uhh it's okay. I'm not really worrying about it. "Oh okay. Hey would you like to talk again? Sometimes? "I'm sorry I have a girlfriend. "Oh uhh not like that. Talk as friend. "Awe yeah aight. Just friends.

We exchanged numbers and then she left. It's been years since I seen her. I slick kind of miss her.
Jess finally came out the restroom. "You ready? He asked. "Yeah let's go.

We went home, hopped in the shower and went straight to bed. We was tired as hell. Today was a good day.

The Next Day!

Jess

I got up super early because Cydnee and I suppose to go out to eat then the beach later. I took a shower and put my new outfit on. I looked soo good omg!! Cydee texted me and told me she was outside. I shut the bedroom door and headed out the door.

"Heyyy Girl! You look so gorgeous. Cydnee said. "Thanks bestfriend. You look lovely yourself. "Thanks. We went to Starbucks and ate and ordered a chocolate latte with whipped cream. After about an hour. We took a walk and talk. "So how's your man treating you? "He treating me good. I'm happy he's happy that's all that matters. "That's good girl. I'm so happy for you. "Thanks Cydnee. I'm glad you're a true bestie. "I'm gonna always be by your side girl no matter what. "Good now take me a picture. I laughed and said. "You stay taking pictures. Cydnee said. "I know. Now come on. I laughed.

"There crazy

"There crazy. You happy? Cydnee said. "Yeah. We both laughed.
While we we were walking I seen my big sister Jayla. I must been seeming things because she was suppose to be in Paris with her boyfriend. Omg that is my sister!! Jayla looks so beautiful now  she's 27 years old. Jayla was wearing a gray crop top and gray tights to match it.

 Cydnee and I walked up to her

Cydnee and I walked up to her. "Jayla? She turned around and jumped on me. I forgot she was the only one that really cared about me. She love me so much. "Omg Jess!!! I missed you so so much!! She hugged me tight.. "sis what are you doing in Atlanta? I said. Girl I was thinking about moving down here. "Awe that's good sis. Oh this is Cydnee my bestfriend. They shook hands like they were boys. "Sis I'm already late for this house party. I have to go. Keep in touch with me girl. Jayla said. "Okay sissy. I love you. "I love you more. Then she left and then we left to go back home to change because we was about to go to the beach.