14

Cydnee

Heyyy I'm Cydnee and I'm just a small makeup artist from Denver. I'm 27 years old. I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet. I'm very friendly But don't get on my bad side. She's a whole different person. I have blues eyes. They are my real eyes.. everyone says that they are fake but I ignore it because I know that they're real. I'm currently single. Because some niggas ain't loyal. And you can't trust everyone.

Jess

I came back home to change into my bathing suit. I looked in my closet for my bathing suit. Luckily I found it. It was in the back. Travis was in the bed on the phone. I went to the bathroom to put it on and it fit so perfectly. I came out the bathroom and Travis instantly shot me a look.

"Baby where you going dress like that?! He sat up In the bed. "I'm going to the beach with Cydnee.. you remember I told you. "You showing to much baby. You know nigga gonna be looking. "So let the stare.. I'm just gonna tell them I have a sexy boyfriend at home. Fuck them niggas there I'm going to have fun with my bestfriend. "iight baby don't do nothing stupid. "Nahh nigga don't you do nothing stupid. He laughed. "Yeah baby.

I left and drove to Cydnee house. I swear it felt like I was driving for hours. I'm just being dramatic. I finally made after some minutes. I walked in her house and seen her in the kitchen.

"Hey girl you looking beautiful. Cydnee said. "Thanks girl, you do too. "You ready to go? "Yeah let's go..
Me and Cydnee was on our way to a pool party. I was ready to have some fun with my girl.

20 minutes Later

We finally made it there and it was so so so packed. Me and Cydnee seen an open spot. I told her to take a pic of me. "Girls it's a spot over there. Take me a picture of me. "Stop taking so many pictures girl. Cydnee laughed. "Take it child. "Okay okay. She giggled.

"Ooooh I likes that picture!!! I'm posting that on Instagram! "You are so silly

"Ooooh I likes that picture!!! I'm posting that on Instagram! "You are so silly. Cydnee said. While me and Cydnee was talking these two dudes walked over here trying to talk to us.

"Yo wassup sexy ladies! One dude said. "Y'all sexy as hell. Second dude said. "Thanks. Cydnee said. "Yeah I know we're sexy but can y'all leave. I said. "Nah ma we want ya number. Y'all fine. "I'm currently taken so bye sir. But Cydnee is single. I winked at her. "Yes I am single but I'm not looking for a relationship thank you Jess. She fake smiles. "Whatever shawty Y'all probably nasty hoes anyway. "Fuck you! Black bastard! I said. Cydnee just laughed. "Girl forget them. They just only want you for one thing. Cydnee said. "Yeah you're right. Let me check up on Travis. Hold on girl. "Okay girl. I got up from my spot and walked somewhere quiet to call Travis.

Travis

After Jess left I decided to clean up because I didn't want Jess to come home to a messy house. I got in the hot shower singing bounce back by big sean.

🎶Last night took an L, but tonight I bounce back
Wake up every morning, by the night, I count stacks
Knew that ass was real when I hit, it bounce back
(You ain't getting checks)
Last night took an L, but tonight I bounce back
Boy, I been broke as hell, cashed a check and bounced back
D town LAX, every week I bounce back
If you a real one, then you know how to bounce back
Don't owe nobody, owe nobody
Always on the fuckin' job, I got no hobbies
Got the city fuckin' with me 'cause I'm homegrown
Vibin' out more than my phone though
Leave me 'lone, me on my own though
Look, I cut that bitch off like an edit
My daddy a G, it's genetics (Straight up)
I heard ya new shit, it's pathetic🎶

I swear I love that song! That shit bumping! When I got out the shower I put my gym clothes and was heading out the door on my way to the gym.

When I made it there wasn't many people here. I worked on my arms and many calves. I seen a huge mirror so you know I had to snap it up.

 I seen a huge mirror so you know I had to snap it up

After I took a picture I went back to exercising. I was tired as hell but the grind don't stop. As I look to my right I seen dayla taking pictures also.

 As I look to my right I seen dayla taking pictures also

I tried to walk away but she seen me anyway. "Oh hey Travis. I didn't see you there. Are you following me. She laughed. "Wassup dayla and no I'm not following you. I just decided to do something today. "That's wassup! "Yep well I'm about to head home so I'll catch you later. "Wait can I get a ride home? My car is getting fixed in the shop. "Uhhh sure. So me and dayla left the gym. She was telling me direction to go.

"Hey can we hang out? "Uhh.. I don't- "just as friends silly. Nothing more. She grin. "Uh okay I guess. So I took her back to my house. We just gonna sit and talk to catch up. Just as friends. Nothing more.